Blood Diamonds

______________________________

COPYRIGHT ©2013 BY Miss_Hoodnificent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

______________________________

Blood Diamonds: Introduction

"Put a nigga in some chains Over chains, kill him, lethal injection inside his veins" ~Game
__________________________

~Travie P.O.V.~

That quote couldn't have been any more true than what it was. Out here in the streets if you disrespect a nigga's chain; you end up behind bars and killed. As sad as that sounded; it was the environment I lived in.

I'm Travie King.

16 years young and every females heart throb. They all kiss the ground I walk on. You could say I was your typical bad boy; but not the subtle get detentions and skip school bad boy. I'm the bad boy who kills without even second guessing it, dealing drugs like a pro- not like a pro. I am a pro and all the Feds knew my name too well.

As far as looks went, all females had to take a second glance once I walked by. I had that tan skin that was coated in an artwork of tattoos. My tattoos consisted of both arm sleeves, my chest, stomach, back and along my neck. Everything I believed in, loved, and represented was on my body. I had the hazel eyes that made a female leave her man for me, the pearly white teeth that suited my legendary smirk, and dark brown tight curls that I always kept cut, lines, and designs clean. Who could forget my voice? Once you hear it the first time that's all you'll ever want to hear. So I've been told.

It was a Monday and I was stuck in 2nd period science. I hated this class with every last bone in my body. It wasn't so much the class itself, it was the teacher.

Mr. B. He and I have never liked each other from the second I first walked into his class. He was a short man compared to me; about mid 50's and was married to one of the math teachers here. Any little thing I did that wasn't sitting down and staying quiet had him writing me up a detention slip.

"Mr. King why don't you explain what a Eukaryotic Cell is?" He said with his irritating devilish smirk. To be honest I was incredibly smart. I could maintain a 4.0 no problem but I chose not to.

"Nah I'm good; I'm just waitin' for you to explain." I said as I leaned back flashing him back a devilish grin of my own.

"Just answer the question." Imani said with a small laugh. There were 3 girls at my table; they were my lab group. There was Imani, the sweetheart and shy honey that blushed at everything I said to her. Then there was Jennifer, She was the brains of our table. She focused into every one of Mr.B's lectures and finally there was Yvette. Now Yvette was bad. She was the girl who laughed and joked around with me and made fun of every little thing I did. Messing with her was too fun sometimes.

"Nah I ain't. Yvette you answer for me." I laughed as I nudged her. She was too focused into applying her mask of makeup.

"Nigga don't move me. I'm trynna do my eyebrows." She said without even as much as taking her eyes away from that mirror she got.

"Do your eyebrows? Girl you 'ont got any." I felt a heavy hand punch my arm and eyes that pierced right through me with venom. "Shit now you puttin hands on Travie?" I rose an eyebrow and saw Imani shy away from the corner of my eye. There was a reason why Mr.B put me in the back with these girls, his reason was so I wouldn't have anyone to talk to but he made a terrible decision. I just flirt with these girls, especially Yvette, all through out class.

"Alright what was the question?" Yvette said as she cleaned up her makeup studio.

"Somethin about you givin me your cell I think?" I winked at her and she bit her lip back teasingly. "Girl don't be doing that. Once I'm sprung you and me gotta handle business." She rolled her barbie doll eyes and sat back in her chair.

"You ain't getting my cell anyways dumbass. I ont want you like you want me." She smacked against her candy coated lips. She was as sassy as could be as well.

"I don't want you sweet thang. I just want your number so I can text you when I get stuck on the homework. A lil sexting too wouldn't be so bad." I wiggled my eyebrows with a small laugh

"Oh my God. You're so stupid I swear-"

"Mr. King." Mr.B said. I really just want one day where he keeps my name off his tongue. I looked up at him only half amused with what he has to say next. "What on Earth could you possibly be talking about that's so important?"

"You really wanna know?" I rose an eyebrow. One key thing about me, was I didn't give a single fuck. I didn't care what others thought of me or what they had to say about me. If they're talking shit about me they're going to end up on the opposite end of my gun.

"Sure, why not." He said like a smartass.

"Talkin about sexting a honey." I smirked at him yet again. He let out a gasp before finally saying anything. "I already know. "Mr.King get out of my class." Already on it. Lord knows I can't stand this class for another second anyways." I grabbed my binder and walked out of that hell hole.

I checked my phone. 9:07 was what my screen said. I had hella time to kill.

I walked through the empty halls with my earbuds in just lost in my own private world. A world where things were simpler.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and someone giggle right up against my back.

"Now who could this be?" I said with a small laugh as I peeled her arms off of me and turned around. "Aye Sonya" I smiled as I kissed her forehead. Sonya was my crazy ass cousin from my Mama's side of the family. She was 16 too but a few months older than me, big whoop.

"What are you doing walking around?" She asked with an innocent smile. She had long jet black curly hair, short, thick in places where it was needed to be thick, and she was definitely on that red bone status.

"Kicked out like usual, what about you?" Her and I were extremely close. I saw her more as a sister and to say the least I was definitely protective of her. We had that relationship where we would tell each other everything from crushes to family problems; we were there for each other.

"I had to go to the bathroom. So I saw your friend Dontario today" She said with a little bit of pink appear on the tops of her cheeks.

"Don't mess with him. He's a heart breaker too. Its just one time one fuck with him." Her happiness and excitement drained from her eyes but it was the truth. Its how I was too. I didn't look for relationships, I just wanted hook ups and then never speak to that female again.

"Ugh thats so irritating. Why do you guys do that?" She sighed as she looked down at her bathroom pass.

"Because we ont wanna get toyed around with by females. Y'all ask too many questions, assume things and expect too much from us guys." Just then some lil cutie walked on by.

"Hi Sonya" She smiled as she waved at Sonya.

"Hey girl, meet me after class alright?" The girl nodded her head and continued to walk down the hall. She had that confidence in her strides that I found hella sexy in a female. "Traaaavieee?" Sonya said as she waved her hand in front of me; breaking my gaze.

"Who was that fine piece of ass-"

"Don't even. She's not one to fall for your ways like the other hoes at this school." She said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"We'll see what my charm can get out of her. She can't resist me for too long."