"We're here." My eyes shot open and my body bolted up.

"Huh?!" Jake laughed and turned around in his seat.

"Have a nice sleep?" I shrugged and got out of the car, loading all of the bags onto my back.

"I guess. I didn't even realise that I slept." Jake laughed lightly, climbing out of the car. He gently closed the door and looked at me,

"Do you really want to wake her?" I looked at Mum through my open door and I shook my head. Of course, I don't want her to wake up, but she needs to see her son. She needs to see Oscar and make sure that he's okay.

"We have to, Jake. She needs to see Oscar." Jake frowned but nodded, understanding where I was coming from.

"Let me carry the bags in. I'll meet you inside, and you can bring Kathy." I turned to Jake and nodded. I unloaded the bags off of my back and put my bag back into the car, leaving the rest with Jake. I then made my way over to Mum's door. "You okay?" I shrugged,

"Possibly. Probably not, though." Jake sighed and walked over to me, holding onto my hips,

"I love you, so don't be sad. Okay?" I smiled and nodded, turning around to place my lips onto Jake's for a sweet kiss.

"Go! I'll meet you inside." Jake smiled and nodded as he turned away from me and headed on inside the hospital. He won't be able to see Oscar, but he will be able to give Dad the bags.

Now, there was Mum. She was still sleeping peacefully, and it almost hurt my heart to disturb her. After the accident, she was always either crying or mad, unless of course, she was gardening, then that was the only time I saw any other emotion on her face other than the first two.

I pulled open the door and looked inside. She didn't look tired, but if she were to open her eyes right now, tired would be all you can see, and not just because she was just asleep. It would be years of work and lack of sleep caring for Oscar kind of tired.

"Mum?" I moved and placed my hand on her shoulder, causing her body to jolt and she woke.

"Felix—? What's going on?" I frowned, she was a bit frazzled.

"We're at the hospital. Can you get up?" Mum's eyes widened as if realising the situation for the first time, but she kept a slow pace, not wanting to freak out again.

"Yeah, Felix. Thank you." I smiled at her and helped her out of the car.

"Where are all the bags?" I watched as she went to go get my bag out of the backseat, but I stopped her.

"Jake took them all inside." Mum frowned,

"What about that one?" I sighed, this was going to fun to explain. How am I going to tell Mum that I am not staying here because I want to go home and do things with my boyfriend who I want to spend the rest of my life with and never see another human being ever again?

"That's mine. I packed it thinking I was going to stay here with you guys, but now that I have Jake. I can have him support me from home, making stay arrangements easier for you and Dad." That— was perfect. A plus lying skills Felix! Mum nodded, taking in what I had just said.

"Okay, but you are to get a taxi home. I know that Jake does not have his licence and I know that you and he will not be taking the car back. You will take a taxi, I will pay, but the two of you need to stay together at all times, and you will need to constantly update me that everything is fine. I do not want to be worrying too much about both of my children at the same time, I might have a heart attack." I laughed lightly but nodded, pulling Mum in for a tight hug.