-Prologue-

Prologue: Did You Love Me?
Peace to all ShinichixRan fans! Please don't hate me. I'm only making a story so, I hope you stay with me DC lovers!

-Q-
What if Shinichi & Ran never met? What if Eri decided to live to another place while Yukiko decides to stay at Beika?
Situation no. 1: They might as well never had any interest with each other.
Of course, they never met. How could they have admired each other? Shinichi could've found another girl-for example-Kazuha or Sonoko-and Ran could've met another boy-Heiji, Makoto-but they didn't.

Situation no. 2: They might as well still met.
Because, maybe Eri liked Ran to enroll to Teitan High School and Yukiko as same to Shinichi, and they became classmates, thought one was cool, became friends, and admired one another-see? Told 'ya.

_PUT IT IN A SHORT STORY_
Anti-ShinichixRan: Situation 1
Eri and Yukiko had parted ways after the beauty contest, they were on tie so their little piece of game was now over. Even their friendship. Eri had a daughter named Ran, she met her best friend Heiji, who was a great detective. Yukiko had a son named Shinichi, he often hangs-out with his best friend Kazuha, they love adventures and commonly solves crimes.
ShinichixRan Addict: Situation 2
Eri decided to go back to Beika, her husband Kogoro Mouri was there, waiting for her and their daughter, Ran enrolled at Teitan Academy, bored at first, she studied Judo, she met a really cool boy, Shinichi, that she known was her mom's bestfriend's son, they hang-out, became friends, and finally her love interest.

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own DC, I'm only a Fan of it. Gosho Aoyama was the one who created DC and deserves the credits, I only made a book related to DC because of my FANDOM!