Good-Bye

I just realized, you'll never be there again.
The one light in our dark, lighting another room, far from ours.
All those years, as though they were merely a game to you?
Of course, there will be other bulbs to light the room in which we stay, but none will ever be as bright.
Toy with our hearts, souls, and minds, do you not feel a thing?
To shine bright as you can, but then to one day just come to a stop. 
You can't do that, I don't want you to. I won't let you. But your gone, and who's not trying hard enough to get you back?
I know it's no use trying, 'cause I'll just fail. Shattering bits of my glass heart.
I'm not like you, strong, independent. I'm weak. I need someone there for me personally, when I need them most, not just out there.
I just realized, all we went through, we were never so close, but It was the illusion i saw that fooled me into false friendship, or so I assumed.
Your kind heart, how could it be a lie?
It wasn't. It was us. We did this, and now we can't fix it. It's all our fault, all my fault.
Stupid, stupid, stupid...
Why did I get involved?
Why did I stay?
Why did it happen to us?
I understand why.
Just please, give us one more try to say good-bye.
But I can't promise I won't cry•

Good-bye Ryder. I finally let go. I just wanted to say my last good-bye before we all fall apart... I'm sorry. I won't ask you to stay, just to remember what we were, promise us you won't forget.