Chapter 4

*Two weeks Later*

Alex's POV

The truth is I haven't slept all night, I was up, thinking. Thinking about everything whilst attempting to sober up was not a good look during my first lecture of the academic year at this place. Zack constantly nudged my arm whenever some 'totally hot girl' looked his way or simply turned her head slightly our way. With half of the room shielding their eyes with sunglasses I kind of figured they were all last night and honestly I'd be lying if I said I remembered it. I made three pages of notes before the bell rang and I scurried down the corridoor and collided into another body, as skinny or even skinnier than mine. "I'm sorry man I didn't-" "Nice hangover cover up. Original." The guy chuckled to himslef before assembling back to his own feet insisting he didn't need any help at all. His black beany clung to his head with a few strands escaping, dark brown and maybe a little blonde. He had the kind of eyes that needed to be made a big deal of and I swore I'd seen them before but I was surfaced when his teeth poked out of his swollen lips.

"I said, you sure you're okay?" I felt Zack barge into me before tens of others decided to aswell, turns out I'd just stood staring at the guy for a good few minutes because I'd missed free period. I couldn't tell Zack could I? I mean sure he could know the guy but he'd probably tell me I'm seeing things like on the way to the party yesterday. And I'm not even sure why but this guy, whoever he was, was the hottest person I'd ever seen.