Ch. 1- Welcome Home Mistress~

In a country where a queen rules, hundreds of people following her. That country is England. England a fine country indeed, where the most famous town was, London. The streets were busy, kids playing ball and adults buying dresses or tuxes. The carriages would pass by, the horses shoes buckling down on the dirty streets. Some times the kids would stop playing and wave at the horses or people insert the carriages.

But in one carriage, a young girl looked out the window smugly. She hated all the annoying cheerful voices that was just three feet outside her carriage. It made her head hurt badly and she wished to shut them up. Her driver, Renee, was holding a smile on her face, knowing how annoyed her Mistress was.

Sighing deeply, the young fourteen year old girl knocked on the window that sent word to her driver. Renee looked back at her mistress, a sly smirk playing on her lips, seeing the emotionless facade on the Mistress face. The young girl unlocked the panel, pulled down the window and gave her driver a stern look.

"How much farther from the manor?" Her voice was soft even though she held a hard gaze.

Renee chuckled, holding onto the rope that was connected to controlling the maned white horses. "Oh so impatient aren't we, Mistress?"

The girl held a face that read, I don't have time for joking. Sighing, Renee answered with amusement. "Only a few blocks, don't worry."

The young girl was known as Cala, even though it wasn't pronounce the way it looked. She lived alone in her own mansion with her maid, Renee. She haves her own cook, Gardner and a butler. All three leaving messes and disasters for Renee to fix in a flash, she is a demon after all.

The ride was silent, the cheers and laughter from the commoners from the town of London. The dirty roads soon turned into gravel, signaling that Cala mansion wasn't far. A sigh of relief flew through her and she clasped the window back up. The horses turned, stopping in front of a set of big black gates. Renee entered the code and the horses continued forward.

The mansion was a simple white and lovely line green outlining. The garden was tend too by her Gardner, Ralph. He was a young guy and kinda was like a brother to her. She knew the young fellow since she was four and he worked with her ever since she lost her memory of her family.

The roses were different amounts of colors, the blue being her favorite. The horses moved forward, going in a circle as a large fountain was in the center. They stopped and Cala stretched, relief that she was finally home from a long conference. Renee opened her door, holding out a hand for her to take as Cala climbed out.

A breeze of air flooded the atmosphere. Renee led Cala to the brown, large front doors. Cala entered and she took her long coat off, holding it out for Renee to hang. "Meetings are annoying. I hate how they always try to ask for money, from me, also! Holding a dress company is quite intruding." She ended with a sigh.

Renee let out a giggle, "I remember how you would always complain about the Phantomhive over powering you."

Cala grunted, "Heh, what a shame, too. My business is way farther superior than a toy company. I sell dresses to females, heck I could even do tuxes for men if I tried."

"Mistress, language please." Renee said.

Cala smirked, "Now, who do I have a meeting with? Oh wow, these meetings are making me tired."

Renne smiled, clasping her hands together. It was a thing she always did when she had a idea. "How about I make you some Earl Grey tea, yes? It always was your favorite."

"Perhaps... Yes, get the cook, Rachel, to make me some please. Oh, and get the butler, Ronald as well. When our guest come in two hours I want a proper dinner, tea, and the garden to be in tow," Cala began walking up the stairs but she soon stopped, looking at the large portrait of her parents.