Chapter. 2 Red Aurora.

Mulai dari awal

"Well then it's good i'm not a fan, but just a girl whose cirrus, stubborn and just wants to help"

I said and smiled at him, he just growled and kept walking with me beside him. Since he wasn't making any move to say anything i guess i was gonna have to start the conversation.

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong or are you just gonna keep being a silent grumpy cat?"

I asked but he just stopped when we stood on the street and took out his bow and fired an arrow with a string on it and by the time i figured out what he was gonna do it was too late he was already on the roof of an apartment building. I just let out a sigh and started to make my way towards the roof, because letting a short tempered guy, or a hero like that out of sight and with no other supervision, could end up in a fev or a lot of small time thieves ending up in the hospital in a full body cast, so yeah.

When i finally found Mister "i-hate-everyone-and-everything-because-no-one-has-any-faith-or-trust-in-me" he was sitting on a building pretty far away from the Hall of justice, i walked over and started to walk up to him but it seems he failed to realize that it was me.

"If you've come here to talk to me about what happened and try to talk me out of going solo you can forget it, i'm not going back to become a sidekick again so leave me alone!"

I think he thought i was Green Arrow. Ha, boy was he wrong.

"Well i don't really need a sidekick and i don't think you've ever met me in the past so there's defiantly something wrong with that statement"

He turned around and looked at me with a confused and very surprised look, i just smiled at him and slowly walked over to him and sat down beside him and just looked at the sky. But i just felt his eyes on me.

"You know it's not very nice to leave a conversation like that"

"How did you know where i was and how did you get up here??"

"Well i followed you from the ground and then when you stopped here i crawled up here"

I said with a smile. It wasn't all a lie, i did follow him just not from the ground, but i did lie about crawling up here and following him from the ground, i actually flew after him and landed on the rofe.

"Just how crazy of a fan are you!"

"I told you i'm not a fan! i'm just a girl who's worried about one of the heros who are supposed to protect us"

"Well then you'd be the first"

He said as he stood up and was about to leave again but i wasn't gonna let him leave without me having said what i wanted to say.

"Maybe just maybe they're worried, after all too let you fight supervillains on your own they'd have to let you go first and let you grow up but then they wouldn't be there to protect in the midst of battle. So i don't think this has anything to do with trust or faith i think it has to do with carrying too much and being too worried to let go"

He stopped and just stood there staring at the ground and said with a silent voice.

"What do you know you're just a civilian you don't know anything about the hero business"

I let out a sad smile and stood up

"I maybe don't know anything about you or the hero gig but i do know that no matter if blood or not, family is family and a true friend is a true friend and they care about you and it doesn't matter how much you hate them, you know deep down that you care about them and that you love them so you can deny all you want but the truth will never go away"

He looked at me and i could see he was sad, confused and not so angry anymore. I took out a card with the address off Adams bar on it and threw it to him and he caught it and looked confused at it.

"That's my big bros bar i work there as a server and lock up the place sometimes. If you ever want to talk just swing by ok, i might just be a strange but that doesn't mean i can't listen, and sometimes it's just easier to talk to strangers then it is to someone you know well"

I walked over to the fire escape and was about to go down when he stopped me

"Waite!"

I looked back at him and then he asked

"You never really told me your name?"

I looked at him and gave him a big smile. I bowed and said

"My name is Aria Hope Simmons but my friends call me Hope. Anyway my big bro is gonna get worried so i better go see ya Red Arrow"

I said and then i left and took a taxi home with a stupid smile glued on my lips.

Third person Pov.

Speedy just stood there on the roof shocked, confused, a little angry and oddly enough happy.

"Red Arrow huh"

He said to himself as he looked at the little card in his hand which read Happy Harbor, "Red Aurora Bar" He looked up at the sky and smiled slightly to himself thinking that maybe having someone to talk to wouldn't be so bad.