Sirius's jaw tightened. "Me? Eh. I've had better. You would probably benefit quite nicely from a good buggering... maybe knock that stick you got shoved up there out...."

Evan laughed, but it was a cold laugh, not an amused laugh. "Oh Sirius, please. We all know it isn't you that does the buggering. It's your little half-blood puffer fish, isn't it?" Sirius stiffened, angrier at the attack against Remus than anything else that had gone on so far. "Aren't you his little bitch, Black?"

Sirius stared into Evan Rosier's eyes as the other boys all laughed heartily.

"Pretty little Sirius Black," cooed Amycus Carrow.

Sirius's fingers tightened 'round the edge of the sink basin.

"I would've thought that Lupin was the bitch," Rosier continued on, "Always running off and crying to his ickle mates about how terrible we all are, getting you lot to fight his battles. Right? That's how it is, isn't it? Isn't he always playing the coward?

Sirius reacted without even thinking about it. He swung his arm - hard - into Rosier's gut and Rosier doubled over and Sirius punched him in the mouth and leaped toward Avery, intent on getting his wand, ready to hex the whole fucking lot of them! But Mulciber was too fast and he caught Sirius by the hair, wrenching him backwards across the sink basin so that Sirius was lifted off his feet and the edge of the basin sunk into his side, knocking the wind out of him. Sirius scrambled, kicking against the wall, but Mulciber's grip on his hair was so tight, and the sink basin's squared stone edge dug harshly into his ribs so that Sirius couldn't really get traction without it hurting bloody murder. Now that he was neutralized, Amycus Carrow got the guts up to step in and he roughly caught Sirius's elbows, wrenching them back so he was facing Rosier as Evan stood upright again, wiping blood from his torn lip.

"Fucking fight me like a man if you wanna fight!" Sirius shouted, "Give me back my wand and FIGHT! You're the fucking coward, attacking me unarmed!" He spat at Rosier.

Rosier stared at Sirius. All the other Slytherins had wands drawn. Rosier drew his wand from the pocket of his robes and stared Sirius in the face. "I would love to fight you like a man, SIrius Black, but I see no man before me. I see a pretty little girl - Remus Lupin the Coward's Pretty Little Bitch! That's what you are. Look at you... You even look like a pretty little girl... long, beautiful hair... so shiny and pretty..." Roiser reached out and ran a finger over the side of Sirius's face, brushing a bit of fallen hair out of his eyes. "You want me to fight you like a man? I will. But first, let's make you look like one." He raised his wand and rapped it to Sirius's head harshly. "Agrafo!" he said simply.

There was a funny slashing sound, a blaze of white light that came from Rosier's wand and Sirius suddenly stumbled forward, the grip that Mulciber had on his head released - his hair still clutched tight in Mulciber's fist... but no longer attached to Sirius's head. His jaw dropped and he felt sick to his stomach as the Slytherins laughed - even Severus Snape. Sirius couldn't breathe.

"Turn him about, let him have a look at it!" laughed Rosier and Carrow and Mulciber quickly wrenched Sirius around - forcing him to face the mirror. His head looked like it'd been hacked by a blindman, the short spindles that were left were uneven and it was slashed right to the scalp in a few places where the spell had shorn too closely. Sirius let out a cry that burst from his very toes.

His hair was gone. His precious hair. All of it, hacked right off!

Mulciber waved the clump of it in his fist into Sirius's face. "Here it is," he laughed, "Here's your hair, pretty ickle girl!" And he threw it into the sink basin, the tendrils of it hanging over the edge.