one

Prompt: Person A (for whatever reason) begins to dab, but in the process whacks Person B in the back of the head with their arm. A instantly responds by rushing to B's aid, and they exchange laughs.

(Domo's POV)

I laugh as I hear the second of silence before the song changes over the small bluetooth speaker in the corner of the kitchen. Crissy is hovering over her phone, changing the song. I hear the familiar beginning of yet another Young Thug song, babe's all-time favorite artist. She loves him so much and has really put me on to his music.

I look up from the small glass table I am sitting at. Babe has been playing music for about ten minutes, trying to distract me from editing the video I have been trying to get uploaded for two days. She wants me to get up and dance and have fun with her, but sometimes shit needs to get done.

Crissy puts her phone down on the kitchen counter next to the speaker while doing a sort of shuffle toward me to the beat of the song. I laugh and let my head fall, completely enveloped in love for this woman. Even when she does the slightest tiniest things, it makes me fall more and more in love with her than before.

Before I know it, babe is standing over me. I feel her hand grab mine and pull on it as I look up to meet her ocean-blue gaze.

"Come on baby, please get up! I want you to dance with me!" Crissy says in her best whiney voice. God, how I hate and love that voice. It gets on my nerves, but she knows that I can't resist it when she does that. It makes me feel guilty.

"Babe, I really need to get this video edited..." I say, trying not to disappoint her. I see a instantaneous upset expression peel across her face as she lets go of my hand and starts to walk back toward her phone, probably about to turn it off and go back into the room.

I sigh to myself, knowing I have again become victim to her adorable sadness. But I don't care.

I stand up and do a sort-of sideways slide to where I am standing directly in front of her, blocking her way to her phone. The biggest, most dorky and cute smile creases at her lips, bringing a feeling to my heart that I can barely stand. I start to dance silly, knowing it will make her happy and make her laugh. Crissy's giggles are coming out now at a point that she can't stop them, causing me to join in and laugh with her. I wrap my hands around her waist and do a funny looking waltz as she wraps her hands around my neck and laughs into my chest.

"Wait, wait!" I say, letting go of babe and moving backwards a step. I know the beat drop is coming up, and I want to do something funny.

As the bass gets loud, I do an enormous dab trying to make babe laugh and accidentally hit her in the back of the head with my arm. Crissy crumbles to the ground, it was a very big gesture and I'm sure it hurt.

"Oh my god, babe," I say, kneeling to the floor and trying my best to pick her head up off the ground. She's in a sort of fetal position with her face to the floor so I can't see if she's ok.

"Baby, I'm sorry, are you ok? Please look at me," I say, beginning to worry.

Crissy looks up at me with the dumbest looking grin on her face, laughing her ass off. Realizing she's ok, I start to laugh too. I help her up and we continue to dance well into the night.