Dylan Fucking O'Brien

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong, princess?" He looks down at me innocently like he didn't do anything, "Or should I call you Pig girl? Maybe Dirty Girl?"

"You did this" I lashed out, the anger building up inside me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Ms. Piggy." He gave me a fake confused look.

Oh hell no.

I swung my right arm to punch him in the face, but he caught my arm with a strong grip.

"Now, no need for violence, you don't want to end up doing what you did in your last school that got you kicked out, Princess." With that, he walked away. How the fuck does he know what happened in my old school? Ooohh I'm so going to make him pay, he's gonna regret this.

The next morning I woke up with a plan already formed in my head. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. I decided to dress like how I used to. I wore my leather jacket, a low cut burgundy crop top, and a black skirt. I know how to get to him. I walked into the school, letting my curly hair down from my ponytail, (I'm so glad I just put it up otherwise that would've been a horid mess). Everyone gazed at me, but nobody laughed. I walked confidently down the hallway into my classroom. As soon as I walked in, the noise in the room died down. I looked over to Dylan to see his jaw drop, a victorious smirk grew on my face. I sat down in the seat next to him, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Hey, are you new here?" Dylan looked over to me, does he not recognize me?

"Dylan, it's Y/N, remember, The pig girl? The dirty girl?" I reminded him, his face froze, I can sense the regret in his face.

"Y/N?! You know I didn't mean anything I said yesterday, right? I mean none of it is true, you're so fucking gorgeo-" I cut him off.

"Save it, O'brien. You're not my type." I leaned closer to him, my hand on his thigh, his body tensing up underneath me. I whispered in his ear, "And for the record, one thing you said was true. I am a very dirty girl."

Earning a low growl from him, I took my hand off his thigh, looked up at him and winked. Oh I totally got to him. I faced forward to pay attention to the teacher, the smirk on my face never left.

As soon as the beg rang, I grabbed my things and walked out. Not surprisingly, I heard Dylan call my name out from a distance. I was casually opening my locker, until I heard Dylan from behind me.

"What the hell, Y/N?!" He raged out. I turned around to him and faked a confused look.

"What's wrong, princess?" I mocked his exact words from yesterday. His blood started to boil, his face red with anger.

"Don't fucking mock me." He growled, slamming his hand against the locker. A wave of heat washed over me. Damn it, why does he have to be hot when he's mad?

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I mocked him again, making him angrier if it was even possible, "What do you want, O'brien?"

"I want you, Y/N, and I know you want me, so how about you just fucking admit it." He rasped.

I gave a small chuckle, looking up at him, leaning into his ear, "Does it kill you that I'm the one girl you want, but can't have." As I tried walking away, I felt a strong hand grab me by the arm, pulling me to the closet nearby. Dylan closed the door behind me, slamming me to it, trapping me with both of his arms beside my head.

"Dylan, what the fu-" He cut me off by roughly connecting his lips with mine. One hand traveling down my body to my hips, kissing his way down to my neck, making a small moan leave my mouth. I felt the smirk on his face against my skin.