One.

I forgot I had the first chapter written, lol 😂

"You put your trust in a nigga dumb bitch how you figure ?"

Carter Giselle Santana

"Your ugly ass baby mama dropped your cute kid off, come get him."

I hung up in his face and threw my phone. I ran my fingers through my head and sighed.

"You sad ?"

I looked at the lil boy as he stared me.

"No." I told him

"Why you crying ?"

I ain't even know I was crying until I wiped my face. I wasn't crying cause I was sad, I was crying cause I wanted to fuck some shit up.

"I'm crying because I'm mad, I'm not sad."

The front door opened and Eryn walked in with some food and a huge smile on her face. She closed the door and went skipping over to me and stopped.

"Did she just ?"

"Yes, the bitch got balls."

"Welp, that's another bitch to fuck up on sight." She shrugged "You want some nuggets ?"

"Yeah." The lil boy jumped up

"Awe, he so cute. Makes me want a baby."

"Haha, no you don't." I laughed but was dead serious

Just imagine Eryn with a child. You just can't, like it's impossible to do it.

"Why you so happy ?" I grabbed my bag of food

"Cause I payed Harold a lil visit, he was so shocked when I left early." She laughed

"Bitch what the hell you do ?" I eyed her

"I lit his ass the fuck up, wanna fuck around on me. I burnt the hell out of him with that taser."

"Bitch what happened ?" I asked

"I saw him and that lil bitch that everybody kept saying was his ex from way back. They was in the bed all cuddy buddy and shit so I went to light up their night."

"Wow, just wow. None of them can act right except Pablo, Shantell lucky."

It was a knock on the door and Eryn went to go get it. She sighed real loud and I started laughing.

"Barter, its a full blown cheetah in the flesh. He just don't got the spots."

Shayaa mugged her as he stepped in the living room. I started laughing as Eryn just kept making jokes, something is wrong with this girl.

"Come on." Shayaa told the lil boy

"Aye, tell your baby moms if she ever come to my house again thinking that shit cute that she'll get knocked in her fucking head." I got up from the couch