Pt.1

It was August. We spent the morning packing the car. Our daughter, Camila was leaving for college. It was morning but already it was 90 degrees outside. Camila, my husband, and I were getting pretty sweaty loading up the car. The trunk was already full and the back seat wouldn't fit much more. Camila went back in the house to get the last of her things.

I heard her come out of the house. I turned around and saw her carrying her 42 inch flat screen TV and guitar case.

"Where are you going to put the TV?" I heard her father ask.

"I don't know, but I don't want to leave it. Maybe we can move some stuff around in the back seat."

I looked in the back seat. "I don't think so, babes." Camila looked in the car. "We can put it in the middle of the front seat."

"Ok, college girl," I said. "Then where is Mani going to sit?"

I could see on her face she was trying to come up with a solution. "I got an idea," she said. He opened the passenger side door. He put the TV in the middle. He then got in and sat down. "See plenty of room. Here Mani sit next to me." I tried to sit next to her. I could sit in the seat, but the door wouldn't close. Now, I am not a big woman. I stand a little over five feet tall and I only weigh hundred or so pounds. It was both of our hips taking up all the room. She wasnt that tall either but her hips were just as wide as mine. "It's not just me that's taking up all of the room, it's both of us. This isn't going to work. Tell you what, leave the TV and when we come to visit you we'll bring it with us."

"No way," she answered as I got out of the car and stood by the door.

"Make up your mind, Mila it's hot out here."

"Ok," Camila looked at me. "Ok, you can sit on my lap."

"Camila, it's a five hour drive to your college," her father said.

"I know, but Mani doesn't weigh much. What do you say, Mama. Would you mind sitting on my lap?"

'Ok, I'll sit on your lap. But if it gets too uncomfortable I want to stop at a rest stop." I said looking at Shawn my husband. He agreed. "Ok, let's get our showers so we can get on the road."

My shower didn't take long. Since I would be sitting on this child's lap for five hours, I wanted to wear something real comfortable. My jeans would be too tight. Plus it was too hot to wear them. I looked in my closet. As I was going though my clothes I found a summer dress I brought. It was the short type with sleeveless arms. It buttoned up in the front. I unbuttoned it and put it on. When I finished buttoning it up, I noticed it showed my bra to much. I took it off again. I removed my bra and put the dress back on. I looked in the mirror. I really didn't need a bra. Even at thirty five my breast were still perky. The dress was short. It only came to the middle of my thighs. I slipped on a pear of white panties. I took one last look in the mirror. I thought to myself. "For a mother of an eighteen year old daughter(who isn't mine)and a 16 year old son, I still looked good. I know my husband still likes what I look like. He tries to fuck me at least five times a week." I heard the car horn knocking me out of my thoughts.

I ran downstairs, closed and locked the front door and headed for the car. Camila was already in the seat. I sat down on her lap and swung my legs into the car. I looked down and notice my dress barely covered my thighs. It rode up pretty high. Camila wore basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I closed the car door getting settled in

I was glad I was wearing this dress. I could feel the back of my bare legs on her bare legs. "How are you doing?" I asked my her

"Fine, mama,you really don't weigh anything. No problem."