Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Someone looking amazing", I heard Nial's voice.

I turned and saw him looking damn handsome. After all he was my first crush ever, I'm never gonna replace his place ever.

"You too looking good either", I said and he joined me.

"I was about to call you asking about you but lucky me that I found you", Nial said and I smiled.

He glanced at Kate's direction and I too followed his path. She's looking so happy with Rian. She was laughing and was falling on his shoulder more than required.

Oh, stop being a jealous freak!! My mind said.

Hey, I'm not jealous. There's something, I'm missing, I said.

"Have a drink", Nial said bringing me out of trance.

"I don't drink", I replied.

"You know what-", Nial was saying something but only then we heard loud noise of glasses being trashed on the ground.

Me and Nial shared a look and then ran towards the source of noise. The crowd was gathered already. Kate and Rian were also there.

I found a boy all wasted was holding a girl's hand. He was from our college only, I had seen him but don't know his name.

"You betrayed me, why did you leave me? I've loved you so much", he was slurring.

"Leave me", the girl shouted.

"Please, come back in my life. I love you", he said and then fall down on the ground. His friends helped him to carry to the room upstairs but he kept on mumbling that he loved her.

"Okie, guys. Show over, please continue with the party", Kate announced and everything was back to normal.

"What a wasted man!!", Max said sitting with us along with Mike with drinks in their hands. Kate and Rian too get a seat with us.

"I know right. He was making fool of himself", I said.

"I don't know why people do this? I mean creating a scene over a heart break. Have some self respect buddy", Mike commented.

"He was saying the truth", Rian said out of blue.

"Excuse me", I said.

"Yeah, he truly loved that girl. A drunk person never lie Nicole", Rian said.

And here comes an idea!! Aww, Thank you Rian.

Rian, Mike and Max left me and Kate alone for sometime to catchup with the college guys.

"So, have a drink", I said being super friendly to kate.

"No, I don't drink now. I've lost so much in my life that I don't want to touch this poison again", she said.

"Hey, it's part of life bae. You're just being a victim of it like others. Give your life a chance at least. I know what happened with you in past and trust me, I feel sorry for you but now you've got your friends back so, no stepping back. C'mon have a drink", I said.

Oh my god!! Look at you, Miss. Perfectionist lier, my mind said.

I've to do this, I need to know truth!! I replied.