Episode 2

Recap: " Kya zaroorat thi aise ladayi karne ki. Tumhe kuch ho jaata toh?" Suraj scolds.

"Kuch bhi hota, par tumhe itni kyun fikar hai humari. Kahin tumhe humse pyar toh nahi ho gaya?" teases Chakor.

Suraj and Chakor are on their way to Yogesh Bhai when suddenly a car pulls out in front of them. Both Chakor and Suraj are kidnapped before they what's happening. They are blindfolded throughout the journey. Chakor hears somebody saying, "Haa madamji. Aap ka kaam ho gaya. Thee hai. Haan. "

Chakor has a hankerchief round her mouth so she can't speak but she thinks to herself,
" Ye aadmi Ragini se hi baat kar raha hoga. Lagta hai ke Ragini aur Yogesh Bhai ek doosre ke saath hi kaam kar rahe hai. Hai Daag Baba, Hume kuch bhi ho jaye, Suraj ko kuch mat hone dena."
Suddenly the car stops. Both Suraj and Chakor are taken out of the car and taken inside a building. Their blindfolds are then taken off.
Yogesh Bhai says, "Tumhne hume dhokha dekar achcha nahi kiya Suraj. Imli hamari thi. Jeeta tha humne usse. Ab dekho hum tumhari is patni ka kya haal karte hai."
Yogesh Bhai signals his hand to his goons and Chakor is brought in front of him after many struggles. Then, the goons let go of her. She tries to run, but Yogesh Bhai catches her by her hand.
Chakor's mouth is still tied, so when she tried to scream, it was muffled.
Yogesh Bhai said, "Hum iska vo haal karenge ke vo khud ko sheeshe mein dekhne ke liye laayak nahi rahengi. Aur tumhare samne karenge."
With that, Yogesh Bhai takes Chakor's dupatta and throws it on the floor. Chakor struggles against him but he keeps a firm grip on her and makes moves towards her.
Seeing this, Suraj reacts. All five men holding him are thrown to the ground as Suraj pushes with force. He takes off the hankerchief around his mouth and, in an almost run, goes towards Yogesh Bhai and knocks him unconscious in a short hand-to-hand combat.
Chakor is emotionally shocked with what Yogesh Bhai tried to do with her and starts sobbing.

Suraj notices Yogesh Bhai's five men coming and he fights them. They eventually back off and run away. Suraj picks up Chakor's dupatta and turns to her. He tries to comfort her but she sobs even louder.

"Chakor tumhe kuch nahi hua hai. Tum theek ho." Suraj says.

Chakor continues to sob and hugs Suraj. Suraj is shocked by the gesture and does nothing.

"Humare saath aisa kyun hua Suraj? Agar tum hume nahi bachate to pata nahi kya ho jaata. Thank you." Says Chakor.

They step away from eachother and Chakor wipes her tears. Suraj drapes the dupatta around Chakor. They share an eye lock moment.

Seeing Chakor's condition, Suraj says "Us Jailor Yadav aur Ragini ka addha hum kal dhoondhenge. Aaj ke liye itna hi bahut hai. Ghar chalte hai."

Chakor agrees, and somehow they both make their way to the jeep, and then home.

---------------------------------------------------------
Promo: Chakor and Suraj arrive home and are bombarded with questions from Imli. Chakor silently and absent-mindedly walks toward her room. She is traumatised by the events today. Will she recover in time for the next evil plan of Ragini, Ranjana and Bhaiyaji...?? And will recent events bring Suraj and Chakor closer...??