Episode 1

Note: This episode starts with Suraj and Chakor trying to find Ragini's den.

" Suraj, jaldi chalao" says Chakor.

"Jaldi hi toh chala rahe hai. Aur kitna jaldi chalaye? Vaise bhi us Yogesh Bhai se milne ki jaldi nahi hai hume." Suraj replies.

" Darpok kahinke" Chakor mutters.

" Ae. Darpok kise bula rahi ho?" Suraj says.

"Tumhe!" Chakor replies.

Just then, the car breaks down near a panipuri stall.

" Ab ise kya hua?" Suraj moans.

" Suraj tum koi bhi kaam theek se nahi karsakte na? Hum vaha panipuri ki dukan ke paas intezaar kar rahe hai. Is katare ko theek karkar hi aana!" Chakor scolds.

Chakor storms off to the panipuri stall. She finds a bench around three metres away from it and decides to sit down.

Around ten minutes later, Suraj has finished fixing the car and goes over to call Chakor.

" Gaadi ab theek ho gayi hai. Challo." Suraj says, but before either of them can move, a gang of around five goons makes its way over to the panipuri stall and starts beating the owner of the stall. Chakor is worried to see this.

" Suraj, dekho na vo guide us bichare ko kis tarha se maar rahe hai. Hume vaha jaake unhe rokna jahiye" says Chakor.

" Ruko." Suraj says to Chakor, despite the beating still going on. " Voh Yogesh Bhai ke aadmi lagte hai. Bohot katharnak hai. Chalao yaha se."

" Darpok. Tumhe nahi aana hai, mat aao. Hum jaarahe hai." Chakor says.

Chakor picks up a long wooden stick from nearby, and starts to hit the goons one by one. They threaten her, but she carries on fighting. Suraj thinks in his mind,

" Yeh junglee billi kabhi nahi sudhregi. Samajti hi nahi hai. Yogesh bhai ke aadmi bohot khatarnak hai. Agar Chakor ko kuch ho gaya toh?"

Just then Suraj sees that one of the goons is trying to hit Chakor from the back. He holds the stick and says, " Ladki ko marta hai, voh bhi peeche se?"

Suraj thrashes the goon angrily. Chakor is shocked by Suraj's attitude and starts to realise how much he really cares for her. Chakor and Suraj continue to thrash the goons and soon the goons run away, but not before they threaten Chakor and Suraj that they will get their revenge.

The panipuri stall owner thanks them for saving his life. Chakor and Suraj make their way over to the car. The events where Suraj saved her like a wall come flashing through her mind and she wonders if Suraj really cares for her deeply. Waving the thoughts away, she sits down in the car.

" Kya zaroorat thi aise ladayi karne ki. Tumhe kuch ho jaata toh?" Suraj scolds.

"Kuch bhi hota, par tumhe itni kyun fikar hai humari. Kahin tumhe humse pyar toh nahi ho gaya?" teases Chakor.

Promo: As Chakor and Suraj are driving to Yogesh Bhai, some goons block the road and kidnap them. What will happen to Chakor and Suraj after thrashing Yogesh Bhai's goons? Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode...