First

She walked down the hallway while eating the box of Strawberry Pocky. Her favorite. She spotted her best friend, Ash, talking to some boys.
"Yana! Ash yelled running towards her to hug her. As Ash ran to her Yana's pocky fell to the floor. " My pocky! ".

Yana and Ash were best friends since middle school. Right now Yana was currently 18 years old. Her hair was super long with brown soft hair. She was very sweet and always had an A+ in every class she had. Ash was also 18 years old. Her hair was brown and cut short. She was very mean and always played around in class.

They were walking around together talking about the latest anime. The bell was going to ring in about 5 minutes. Yana didn't know but there was someone that loved her deeply. He was standing right there looking straight at her. He waited long for you to notice him but that was never going to happen. He wasn't going to kidnap you he was just going to make you his. The bell rang which made everyone walk and even run to their class. " Oh Yana you are going to be mines and mines"he said and chuckled.

‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

God this really sucks. Yes this is in fact going to be a yandere book. I don't even know how this is going to end.