The monster

(Nalia's POV)

"Never reveal what you really are Nalia. If someone found out what you are you will be in grave danger. You are a special, indestructible, one-of-a-kind hybrid." These were my mothers last words to me as she lyed on her death bed. She died when I was twelve. But she had enough time to train me because witches start training at age three. 

I am the only one of my kind. I'm part werewolf, witch, vampire, legen, basilisk, and human. My mom was part werewolf, witch, and human. And my dad is part vampire, basilisk, and legen. I inherited the deathly stare of the basilisk. Everything about the werewolf. The powers of a witch. The immortality of a vampire. The wings of a legen. And the form of a human.

All of the mythological creature work together to keep the hunters from finding us. We blend in with humans, thanks to the witches disguise spells. We are undetectable to humans. The only real mythological creatures are vampires, witches, legen, werewolf, the rare legen, and the dangerous basilisk. Basilisk's are also rare because they are creatures that enjoy solitude. 

In technical terms, I'm a freak. After my mom died from an unexpected brain-tumor that no-one knew she had, me and dad moved to the quiet town of Anderson in South Carolina, with hopes we wouldn't be found by the hunters. With or without the help of the witches. 

I'm what people call "pretty". I have light brown hair with natural blonde highlights, sea green eyes, and tan skin. It's annoying when the guy flirt with me because they just won't get the memo. But that was at my old school. I'm just hopeing it's different at this school, because I cannot go through that again. 

But what will draw the most attention is my silver 2004 Suzuki that I got for my fifteenth birthday. And I know what your thinking. You think that people usually get that kind of stuff for their sixteenth birthday. Ya, well my dad thought if anything happened to him I would need a "getaway vehicle" if anything bad happened. 

But before I was allowed to even have a motorcycle I had to rely on my wolf Muszla if anything bad happened to mom and dad, but now it's just dad and me on our own. Muszla is a rare moon wolf. This means that Muszla has blueish grayish fur and a white crescent moon between her ears on her forehead. This pelt is rare because only elementals have this pelt. Elementals are the rarest of all werewolves. 

The only reason me and my dad moved here is to not be discovered. Lets just hope no-one notices me.