Stay With Me~A NaruSasu Fanfiction

Hai guyzz💝

My 1st fanfiction😜

No flames!🔥

This is for 18+😳

Read at your own risk....🍀

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and all that stuff di diddle de doo😒

👆Those are annoying, aren't they?

R&R?😉

Arigato!🌾

I'm boring you, aren't I?🌞

Lets go!🌀

Sasuke's PoV

"Dobe!" I shouted, banging on Narutos door. "Dammit, Open up!"

Earlier today, Kakashi told me to go get Naruto because he had a sore leg. Bullshit, he was just to lazy. Or he was making love to Iruka. Whatever, that was his sex life.

Not that I was complaining..... Fine, I'll admit it. I had..... a slight crush on Naruto. It was hard to not to. Everyone liked Naruto. His fluffy blonde hair and his sparkling blue eyes....... Oh my God, he was adorable.

I shook myself out of it.

"NARUTO! WE HAVE TRAINING TODAY!"

Finally, the door opened to reveal a shirtless Naruto.

Whoa there. Shirtless. Shirrrrrrrrttttlleessssss. Oh my god. I think Im going to faint,.....

His chest was gorgeous, and well muscled. He has the graceful abs of a dancer, and his skin was such a pretty golden color. Nosebleeeeeeeeeed....

I realized I was staring. I arranged my face to what I hope was an annoyed expression.

"Dobe, where were you?"

He realized it was me, and blushed bright red. Aww, he's shy. how adorable! I smirked knowingly.

"What....?" He rubbed his eyes. Oh gosh, he was so ccute!!!!

"Kakashi told us we Have training today, idiot .

"REALLY?! OH SHIT!" he cried, and grabbed a random orange shirt and pulled it on.

Naruto PoV

Aww, how was I supposed to know that we had to do some training today? okay, mayyyyyybe I should have been listening.

Then I realized I was shirtless. I knew I probably looked like an idiot.

....

Fine. I'll let you in on a secret. Only, you can't tell anyone!

I have a major crush on the Uchinda. He was so fucking hot, and every bit of him was so perfect. His duck butt hairstyle was adorable. His dark eyes were so attractive. His voice was so..... deep and velvety.

Dayum. I sound like Sakura.

I grabbed Sasuke's hand, and dragged him off. I glanced at him. His cheeks were a little red. I looked at him questioningly. He shook his head.

"A little cold." He explained.

"Uh huh, sure." I agreed, unconvinced.

Ironically, I had lung infection at the time. I was going was go to Shizune, but I thought better of it.

Then I coughed violently. I hacked and stopped and coughed out a little blood. Yes, it's just that serious.

"Oi Dobe!" Sasuke yelled. "You okay?" He grabbed my hand to help me up.