chapter 13.

It's been a week since the incident, the house looks somewhat back to normal, Harry and the boys are trying to find out who ordered the attack so they can get their revenge. While I'm trying to recover from the trauma of it all.

I still can't believe that someone ratted out the address. Like why would they? What did they gain in all of this? I hate not having answers.

Harry's arm is recuperating also, there's hardly any pain. The morning after of the shooting we were woken up by the boys, shaking us. They were in shock and in fear. Liam studied as a doctor in college so he helped Harry and checked if he was good. I was ok, Harry needed help not me. Just minor aches but I was fine, Harry was the one who was actually injured.

I was told to stay in the room with Harry while the boys checked the house and to dispose of the bodies. I was by his side the whole time. I love Harry.

(A month later)

Lately I've been feeling nothing but exhaustion and I don't know why. Harry is in great shape actually, he's been going out lately and sometimes Zayn comes over or I just stay home alone but that's fine he needs time for himself.

Tonight is gonna be one of those nights, Zayn will come over. Harry told me he should be arriving soon.

I'm dressed in grey sweat shorts and a black lace bralette but I'll put a shirt over right now since I wouldn't want Harry to get jealous. You see it's just Harry and I in this house so i don't really dress all covered up.

Before I could change though Zayn walks through the door which causes Harry and I to jerk our eyes up.

Harry stands up, "Great you're here, well I'm running late so I'll get going" He said. "Bye Harry" I perk at him and was ready to give him a kiss but he just waves and walks out.

Well than.

"Zayn!" I go and hug him. He greets me back before slyly looking me up and down.

Harry didn't say anything so why bother to change? We sit down and start a conversation about Harry but than it quiets down quickly. He pulls on a movie and we watch it until he says something.

"Selena you seem different" He says in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem... I can't find the right word but you've changed... and not in the best way" I look at him confused.

"How? I feel the same, please inform me" I rush out.

"You're acting too messed up? no, I want to tell you nicely to not hurt your feelings but I don't know which words are appropriate, how can I say this"

"You love Harry a lot, at least you think you love him but he doesn't love you back" he says slowly.

"How can you say that!? He loves me and I love him!" I bark out.

"If he loved you he wouldn't be hooking up with different women" He spills.

"No, you're lying! Harry wouldn't do anything to hurt me" Yes he has threatened me sometimes but it's for the greater good.

Zayn lays his hand gently on my shoulder, "I'm only saying this to you to help you, you need to focus on yourself, you concentrate too much on Harry please focus on yourself Selena!" I shake my head.

He loves me. He loves me. He loves me. I repeated in my head.

"He loves me" I scream as I shut my eyes and shake my head over and over again.

"Did he get jealous?" He finally says something. I slant my head in confusion.

"You're practically wearing a bra and he did not care if I see you in it and with all due respect I would certainly worry if my girlfriend, the girl whom I love, wore that in front of a guy that she'll be alone with" He explained.

Well with all due respect he trusts me. That's why. It's ticking in my head though.

Without actually thinking I crash my lips onto Zayn's. I roughly kissed him and rocked back and fourth on him lightly, he was shook up at first but ended up following my rhythm. He grabbed onto my thighs and pulled me closer.

I pulled his shirt off as he attacked my chest, I gripped onto his hair as he continued to suck on my nipple. His beard scraped my skin so nicely. I'd be lying if I said I'm not enjoying this.

yikesssssss

Thanks for reading 💕 Please COMMENT & VOTE!