Chapter 7

We tumble out onto the grassy hillside. Merry and Pippin fall to the ground slowly sobbing. Aragorn turns to Legolas, Gimli and I.
"Legolas, Alea get them up!" He says urgently.
"Give them a moment...for pity's sake!" Boromir says.
"By nightfall these hills will be swarming with Orcs! We must reach the woods of Lothlorien. Come, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, Alea, get them up. On your feet, Sam." Frodo begins wandering off.
"Frodo? Frodo!" Aragorn says trying to get his attention. Frodo slowly turns with a devastated look on his face. Aragorn scours ahead. I get angry at him and ball my fists up.
"Do you not feel sad, Aragorn! You may be able to deal with this, orcs may swarm these hills by nightfall but show sympathy for pity's sake!" He looks back at me with a blank expression.
"It's no use Alea he won't listen," Legolas says holding onto my wrist. I pull away from him in anger and he looks genuinely hurt. A feel a tear drop down my cheek and turn away from him walking away.

We walk across the forest floor strewn with flowers. "Stay close, young hobbits..they say a Sorceress lives in these woods. An elf- witch of terrible power. All who look upon her fall under her spell," Gimli says nervously. "And are never seen again!"
"Mr. Frodo?" Sam asks Frodo who looks like he has heard something.
"Well, here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!" Gimli says looking around. I am not bothered. Gimli stops all of a sudden by two arrows right in front of his face, "oh." We are surrounded my elves. I raise my bow as does Legolas and Aragorn puts his hands up in defence.
"The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark," Haldir says. I look at him with narrowed eyes. "And I see you have brought the dog," he says. I ball my fists and growl at him and Legolas steps in between us looking at me with a face like, don't.

We stand up in the high trees on a leaf of the Mallorn branch. "(Elvish) Welcome Legolas, son of Thranduil," Haldir says.
"(Elvish) Our Fellowship stands in your debt, Haldir of Lorien," Legolas replies. Haldir looks to me.
"(Elvish) My apologies for earlier Alea, Alpha and last of the Wolf elves. It was quite rude of me."
"(Elvish) Apology accepted," I say crossing my arms.
"(Elvish) Oh, Aragorn of the Dunedain, you are known to us." Aragorn bows.
"Haldir."
"So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! Speak words we can also understand!" Gimli says angry.
"We have not had dealings with the dwarves, since the dark days," Haldir says in response.
"And do you know what this Dwarf says to that? Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul! (I spit upon your grave!)" Gimli retorts.
"That! was not so courteous!" Aragorn says slapping him on the shoulder.
"You bring great evil with you," he pauses. "You can go no further!" He says looking at Sam and Frodo.
"(Elvish) We need your protection. The road is fell!" Aragorn argues with Haldir to let us stay here. I turn to see the hobbits looking  very sad.
"Aragorn!" Haldir says speaking quietly.
"(Elvish) The road is very dangerous," Aragorn pleads.
"Gandalf's death was not in vain. Nor would he have you give up hope You carry a heavy burden Frodo.  Don't carry the weight of the dead," Boromir says to Frodo. Haldir walks up to Frodo.
"You will follow me."

We step onto a wide fleet filled with a soft light. The walls are green and silver. Celeborn steps forward and greats us. His face shows the same disgust as Haldir did when he sees me, the Wolf elves had a terrible reputations amongst other elves besides the Woodland elves. Next to him stands Galadriel, the Lady of the Elves. "Nine there are, yet ten there were set out from Rivendell. Tell me, where is Gandalf, for I much desire to speak with him," Celeborn says.
"He has fallen into shadow," Galadriel says quietly looking at Aragorn. "The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the company is true." Galadriel's eyes look to Sam. "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil," Galadriel's eyes turn to Frodo her voice fades. I do not hear what she says.