Chapter 1

For the longest time we have been hiding in a cave, scared of what might be out there waiting for us, but today that would all change. I look to my people and try my hardest to seem strong and ready for this fight that was bound to be waiting for us on the outside. "We can strive and survive guys, we have learned that if we fail once we try again if we fail twice we try harder and we never give up, it is now time for us to prove that we haven't just survived the bombings that happened but we have learned the way of the land, for we aren't just a surviving group, we are the last of our kind and we will begin this world from the ground again and make it better then before, let's show the world what we are made of" I finish off by putting my fist in the air which is a form of respect to us and everyone does it back as they cheer, it's time.

"Inna are you sure" one of our younger survivors asks, this causes hesitation, I turn to the crowd of my people and watch as their faces fall.

"I'm sure, we know we can live on these lands, we can breath in the air that circulates this earth and we can feed off of the earth, we were the lucky ones, born to live in these conditioned, we've sent people out to make sure nobody else was here and from our feedback we haven't found one person, we can do this guys, we have the resources and the people to help us make this world a world once again, we will not stay locked up anymore who's with me." I get a bunch of different responses but all good ones, they chose me as the leader because I was the only one who wasn't scared when everything went bad on the earth, I watched as radiation killed millions of people, only a small group got out and went to space how my group of a hundred or so lived I have no clue but I know that we will survive and we will strive to make this world better. I have faith in us because we aren't just a group anymore we are a civilization and we are ready to make this world ours.