Love Bombs

Sky led Formaa into a room with several trophies."This is my room. We got my trophies right here, snacks over there, and that's where I sleep. Over there." She pointed to a black bomb shaped bed with black sheets and red pillows. "So, uh, that was a good round." Sky said. "Yeah, I usually don't dodge bombs very often. I definitely crossed some lines there." Formaa said, chuckling. "Any other lines...you uh, thinking of crossing?" Sky asked, moving closer. "W-wha..." Formaa mumbled then blushed. "I'm sorry. We should get ready for the next round." Sky said, walking away. "I know what you mean." Formaa said. Sky stopped and turned around. Formaa got off his seat and walked towards sky. They both stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Then they locked lips. (WARNING: Mature content.) Formaa lifted up sky and pinned her down onto the bed. She moaned as Formaa kissed her neck and slowly unzipped her bomber jacket. Formaa moved his hands down and pulled down her sweats. Sky moaned louder and gripped the sheets. Formaa unbuckled his jeans and whispered in Sky's ear,"Get ready." He stuck it in and thrusted back and forth. Sky moaned in pleasure and lifted her bare legs up. Formaa thrusted harder and faster. "W-wait sky... I-I'm about to..." Formaa mumbled. He then blew up all over her. They both started panting hard. Formaa collapsed next to her. They both stared in each other's eyes. "I-I love you, Formaa." Sky said. This caught him off guard. "I love you too." Formaa said. He kissed her forehead and they both snuggled up, watching a movie.

(Sorry that this chapter was so short. It was mainly for the mature content reason. Will there be more mature content in the future? Hell yeah. Will there be longer scenes? Hell yeah. But hey, you got two chapters today. Third one will maybe be up soon.)