Is that me?

"Chloe, is so nice to finally meet you. You never wrote me back so, I thought maybe you needed time, but anyways, you should see that video posted about 5 years ago. People are still raving about how they want to by your music and post more videos. So on. It's about time you make a big change. What do you think?"
"Ok."
"Let's get started."
"What so I have to do?"
"Make music of course and then perform on an occasion."
"I don't know if I have time. I just had twin and tomorrow is my 20th birthday."
"We understand. Take your time, but if you need help with the kids, just give me a call and I'll have a professional babysitter."
"Thanks."
"I forgot to ask you. Are you a good actress?"
"Depends."
"I wait for that later on, but music, kids, and Edward are priorities, not options."
"Got it."
"See you tomorrow."
"Ok."
I went home and looked through all of my doors and found my music journal. It was pack full with songs I had written when I was younger.
"Edward, can you watch the kids tonight?"
"Sure, I'm not busy."
"Ok, I'll be in the basement."
"Ok."
I took it down stairs and started singing my heart out.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you. It's hard enough that I had to say goodbye to everything I've ever known. Cuz, I honestly believed in you. Holding on to the days that passed. Stupid girl, should've known that I'm not a princess. This ain't a fair tale. I'm not the one who will lead you up the stairwell. Holding on the that broken heart. Stupid boy, should've know. There aren't princes. This ain't a fair tale. This Hollywood, that was a small town. And you're the leader up the stairwell.
Cuz, I honestly believed in you."
He clapped and scared the socks off of me. Literally, I has no socks on.
"You heard that?"
"Ya."
"I won't be able to do this.."
"Why not."
"I sound like a dying cat."
"We'll see about that.