And whatever his wife has to say to me is the epitome of bullshit.

I no longer would be caring about anyone. I don't care what you say, what you do nor how you feel. Everything will just be going through one ear and out the other. I will retain not one thing and completely not care afterwards. I am completely fed up.

Calvin now stood in between the distance that was left between Kashari and I. "So you guys are just gonna sit here and look stupid? I need some explanations and I need them now!"He looked between us with authority that didn't phase me not one bit.

Kashari had now decided to speak up. The innocent facade she was playing was honestly getting old and I definitely wasn't here for it. "She just charged at me for no apparent reason and she threw my phone at the wall, look, it's broken."She explained to her father her half ass side of the story.

I honestly didn't have it in me to give a rebuttal. He can believe what ever he wants to believe. I give up on trying. "Is this true Jhenea?"He turns to look at me with a questioning look.

I shrug with a short sigh."If it will suffice. You are granted to believe what ever you want to believe. Not like honesty holds a place in this family anyways."

"Jhenea watch your damn mouth in my house, you hear. Just like I respect you, respect me as well."He warned with his arms folded across his chest.

I laugh finding the crappy ass respect act elusive to me. Is he really standing before me talking about respect while his daughter is a key example of a disrespectful person towards her self and others? "Respect?"I question with a confused look. "You really want to talk about respect when all you guys do is disrespect me. Everything you guys do goes unnoticed but once Jhenea does something because she feels provoked it automatically goes noticed because I'm under this damn magnifying glass due to me being the damn charity case. Once you feel like it's necessary to speak on respect make sure you actually feel like the other person feels respected." I ranted not really caring about the reckless tone I was utilizing with him.

He walked over to the counter standing in front of me. "And how do we not treat you with respect Jhenea? We treat you as if you are our own."

"But you guys continuously lie to me! For what?! Are you guys trying to spare my feelings or spare your own?!"I shouted with anger pumping through each and every pumping vessel in my body. Calvin was astound at the amount of fury that was oozing out of me that I had no control of. All of my bottled up emotions were flooding and forming a puddle right under me. April was now watching the scene unfold along with Kashari. Their soften faces held sympathy for me, even Kashari's. The little I have aten today wanted to resurface from my insides to the outside by how much sympathetic looks I was receiving. I wanted none of their compassion nor guilty looks.

Calvin opened his mouth to say something but shortly got cut off by April. "Cal, let me talk to her. Kashari head to your room."She looked between the two. Kashari and Calvin both got the memo to dismiss themselves from the living room to head their separate ways. April stood on the opposite side of the counter crouched down with her body resting on her elbows.

"Jhenea,"She sighed. "I know you're upset—"

Is she serious right now. Is she really sitting infront of me spewing the exact amount of bullshit her husband was just spewing? "Upset?! Are you kidding me right now?! I'm past upset, I'm furious, I feel betrayed, I feel played and I damn near fed up with everything!"She stared back at me with a timid expression. I never in my life used this tone with her or anyone, but she was really getting under my skin.

She fondled with her fingers before looking back up at me. "Okay honey, I understand that, but just because you feel these things doesn't mean you can lash out on me." As of right now she was really agitating me. She was beginning to sound like Mrs Paxen, dumb and white.