Chapter 10

Ugh yuck. This morning sickness is horrible. How long does it last? When will it go away? Is what I thought before I got up quickly out of bed and ran into our bathroom to vomit for the third time this morning.
Joel came in and pulled my hair back. 'You know, if you vomit lots it means it's gonna be a boy' he said. 'Another you? Gosh I'm moving out' I said and he laughed. He made this whole experience so much easier.
All our families were so excited for us to be having a baby. My parents first grandchild, but Joel's parents already have Tommy, Joel's brother Troys baby boy.

We went back to bed because it was really early and I layed there thinking for a bit. I really want a little girl but I know Joel would love a boy. I'm 23 weeks along now so I think I should be starting to think about names with Joel. Right now I better get sleep because I have an ultrasound tomorrow to find out GENDERS!!!!! I hope Joel doesn't forget.

-------------------------------------------------------

It's today, I'm so excited. I got up and fortunately didn't vomit this morning and had a shower. Joel wasn't in bed so I got myself dressed and went downstairs. He was there cooking breakfast.
'Hey you' he said and gave me a quick kiss.
'Oh I forgot I have to invite everyone over after the ultrasound to tell genders' and he just laughed at me. I messaged all the wives and girlfriends and let them know to come around 4.

'Joel can you just please go and get ready I wanna go a little earlier' he chuckled and went up and got ready. By the time he was done it was 3:00. By the way we didn't get up till 12:00 so he didn't take tooooooo long to get ready even though he did spend till 1:30 cooking.

We then got in the room just in time and then they called us in. I layed on the bed when the doctor went out to get the stuff.  I grabbed Joel's hand and he gave mine a quick kiss and then doctors came back in.

'Okay, this will be a bit cold' she said and I squirmed a little to the coldness. 'Your baby is healthy and growing at a good pace. Would you like to know the gender?' She asked.
'Yes please' we answered in sync
'Okay, you guys are having a baby.......

Sorry it's been so long since I've written guys!!!!