ー삼

donghyuck //

screaming-lots of screaming. jisung and jaemins candy rush had just started.

"c'mon guys" mark said, he didn't eat near as much candy as the two younger boys. jisung didn't really listen, but jaemin calmed down a bit.

jisung started popping while jeno happily jumped to the weak beat that was spitting from chenles lips. we all laughed while mark sighed.

i guess he had a huge project due tomorrow and hasn't even started it. he-being our only way home-was trying to get us to leave, as it was nearing 10:30. jisung didn't care, he didn't have any projects.

mark sighed and resorted to his last option–force. he picked jisung and threw him over his shoulder while he cried bloody murder. he also picked chenle up, he was much easier to pick up but he didn't stop badly beatboxing.

the other three easily followed mark over to the cab. i stayed back and watched them all stray towards the cab.

mark looked back at me, a look of annoyance plastered on his face.

"don't make me pick you up aswell" he sighed. i shook my head.

"ahh, no. i'm going to walk home"

he tilted his head "but its a free ride?"

"my home is only fiveish minutes away, don't worry" he nodded his head and started getting in the car.

"text me when you get home!" he shouted over his shoulder.

i watched the car drive away slowly and once it was out of sight i started my journey.

i may have lied a bit to mark, truth be told i didn't live fiveish minutes away–if you count thirty minutes for every minute said, then yes, you are correct.

i sighed as i tightened my straps on my bag and kept walking. it was supremely rare for busses to even go near where i live, i always have to walk a hour to get to the closest bus.

i wish we didn't live in such a rural place, then again i wish we had a lot of different things, but i'll never get a say.

///
i dont know if the time thing made sense or not but it takes him 2.5 hours to get home :/