Prologue

Prolouge 

In the quiet, peaceful, outskirts of town you wouldn't expect to find two of the most important people in the world, would you? The only flaw is the fact both of them are unaware of one another until moving day. Alex moves into a large block of apartments opposite a rather small one compared to his own although he doesn't think anyone would ever live there. He'd gone past it many times on his late night walks with music blasting from his headphones but not once had he stopped and taken a second look. Perhaps if he had, he wouldn't of had such a shock one he moved in when he noticed him for the first time, he noticed Jack. The boy that no one else ever saw but he was there, of course he was there, Alex wasn't completely insane but he wasn't far off. Because it wasn't that Jack was invisible or anything it was that he just wasn't noticed because there'd be no other way to explain it, surely?

Okay so, this idea just came to me from the middle of nowhere and I thought it could possibly turn out alright-ish. Just a rough idea and I might be getting rid of a few other of my small stories because I need to tie off the loose ends so I can start afresh on this. Please let me know what you think if you've read this seen as I'm redoing it all!