Last goodbye- One Direction Fan Fic

Louis' POV

We were in the dressing room, me, Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn. There was nothing but silence heard through out. Harry had his head down, hands clenched together.

'Harry?' I croaked.

'yeah Lou?' He said with a shaky voice, he looked up at me his face was red and his eyes were puffy, from all the crying.

'You ok?' I asked him.

He just simply nodded and returned to facing the floor. Niall was sat on the window sill staring out the window, tears forming in his eyes. I decided to leave him because, he seemed pretty peaceful and I didn't want to make him worse, he gets really easily upset, bless him the lucky girl that gets his heart, will be the luckiest girl in the world. Then sat on the other side of the room was Zayn, he was sat on the floor knees up, arms over them with his head in between his legs, you could tell he was upset, but I left him, because he does like being alone sometimes. Then finally Liam he was on his phone tweeting to the fans about how amazing they have been all these years. I should know his tweets keep making my phone go crazy. But anyways he had tears forming in his eyes. It was all so hard for us but also the fans because today was our last concert ever.....

Sorry I'm getting abi.. sorry its just too hard.

Paul then walked in 'Lads its time...........'