Chapter 89

Grayson's P.O.V

"You did what?!" I raised a brow and turned to see who yelled, Stefan was full on glaring at Isabelle while I was shocked. Klaus is one of the original vampires, the original hybrid, how did Isabelle get in touch with him.

"I asked Klaus if he could help me, and he agreed. Why are you acting like that?" Isabelle asked completely annoyed, "Better attitude with my brother." Lina glared at her, making her look down at her shoes. "You don't even know how dangerous Klaus is, are you out of your mind?" Stefan glared taking a few steps towards her.

"I know him... He's gonna help us." Isabelle said and Stefan run a hand through his hair. "God, if something happens to any of us you're dead." He said pointing at Isabelle, and I watched as she gulped in fear. "Who's coming?" Davina asked entering the room.

"Klaus!" I answered and watched her eyes go wide. "WHAT?! I..I... I need to get out of her-" She said and turned around before stopping in her tracks. "Going somewhere Davina?" I turned around to stare at the one and only Klaus.

 "Going somewhere Davina?" I turned around to stare at the one and only Klaus

"Klaus!" Stefan said grabbing Davina's arm and dragging her behind Lina. "Stefan... Or should i say Riper!" He smirked and I frowned, making sure I ask Stefan what he meant. "I'm here because you asked me to help you. Where's Lina?" He asked looking around the room, searching for Lina.

Lina's P.O.V

"I'm Lina!" I said moving forward proudly. "So you're the new hybrid I heard about." He said getting closer and I nodded, "If you count almost 2 years as new than yes..." I said and he raised a brow, "That's amazing, considering you're stronger than your brothers." He said glancing at Stefan and Damon.

"Oh well!" I said and he chuckled, "Alright, let's leave the get to know each other for later and go to business, right love?" He asked and I nodded taking a step so I was beside him. "What's the plan?" I asked and he smirked....

LATER

"That is genius!" I said happily and he smirked proudly. "Please, I'm the devil in disguise!" He said and I rolled my eyes, he's the devil but he's getting too full of himself. "Okay, so when do we start?" I asked and he sighed, "Right now. Look Eliza has a lot of people around the city and around the country so we can get started on that, finding people that are gonna lead us to her, and i know just the people." Klaus said and I smiled, "Well, let's get going." I said and turned around to walk out of the door when he grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked and I raised a brow. "To find people that are gonna lead us to her?" I said confusedly and he shook his head. "You're not going. Only us men are going." He said and I was about to protest when he looked at Grayson, "Lina, no. Look stay home, catch up with Hanna and the girls, and we got this. Okay baby?" He asked and I nodded. He placed a kiss on my forehead before walking out of the room and out of the house with Ethan, Amadeo, Stefan, Damon and Alex. Well... here we go...

Grayson's P.O.V

Waiting for you at the place I told you... Don't be late. E. x

End of chapter 89.