Baby got back"

I smacked Matt's butt and he gasped doing the shame finger thing and we kept rapping very drunkily.

Before i could get to the next verse though someone knocked on the door and i ran to open it.

"Yaaallo" i said opening the bus door "Dylon! What are you doing here!" i said.

"Umm im on Warped?" he said scratching the back of his head "a-are you really up Wad?" he asked

"Well i go by Tali now that or Esme but yeah thats me" i laughed "Wanna come in?" i asked and he nodded stepping in.

"Shut u- What the hell are you guys doing?" i asked seeing ANdy humping Matt from behind smacking his butt.

"Nothing" Andy said and i shook my head.

"Mind scooching over?" i asked Ashley and Jake though i shoved them over anyways and sat down with Dylon while the guys did their weird shinanigans.

"Wa-Tali you look so -so different!" he said

"I know, orange hair tattoos everywhere piercings everywhere" i giggled ruffling my short hair.

"Besides that you also seem happy" he said

"Well i am, i have a really cool guardian, im doing what i love for a living, and i just finally foudn the place i belong" i said

"I guess i didnt do sucha good job of making your happy" he said and i shrugged

"So what did you come for?" i asked

"Well see im on Warped as well we're the BBQ band but yeah i was wondering if youd maybe want to come and watch us? Maybe?" he asked

"I dont know ill have to check my schedule what time are you guys playing?" i asked

"Every day at 5" he said

"Well tomorrow we're going on at 1 so then okay? But i cant stay the whole show i have to go get more piercings in im going to promote this Texan dude's shop and im getting like 50 holes" i said "that or im just doing 36"

"I love how you said 'just'" he said and i laughed

"Im used to it by now" i said Ahrugging and he got up to leave. 

"So... see you tomorrow?" he asked "come around back before hand we can talk a bit" he aid and I nodded. Leading him out of the bus.

I came back in and Andy gave me a look but I just waved him off and then went to bed as usual he went into his a few minutes later and we opened our curtains sligty and held hands across the hallway.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43065209

I put my hair up into a messy bun with my hair wavy and and held it in place with chinese sticks thing.

"Why are you getting so prepped up?" Andy asked me.

"Im not getting 'prepped up' Andy" i said powdering my nose.

"You never wear actual makeup" he said

"Im just wearing foundation, black lipstick and black eye makeup as usual" i said and he rolled his eyes.

"Blush?" he said holding up my blush that i was about to put on

"W-well i might take pictures of myself" i said

"Yeah right you just want to look good for you ex" he said crosing his arms over his chest i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck pecking him on the lips.

"Your cute when your jealous"

"Im not jealous"

"No blush, no lipstick just chapstick and eyeliner" i said wiping off my lips he smiled.