Chapter 30

*A/N: Yay!! They made it public!!*

I woke up the next morning in one of the back bed rooms a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I sat up and covered my boobs "ouch" i said and pulled it back rememberin my newest piercigs. "Damnit" i said.

"Atleast they didnt let you do all 56" Andy said sitting up too.

"Because you told them not to" i said

"You were practically passing out after just the 22" he told me

I shrugged and layed back down playing arounbd a little with the lace

"fuck i cant wear a shirt today" i said grabbing black tape from the nightstand

"Are you gonna tape up your nipples?" he asked

"Well i dont have Pasties!"

"Ask Ashley im sure he has some" Andy muttered, i rolled my eyes and started to work on it then i drew really cool loops around my stomach and chest area and shaded them really nicely but the part in the middle inclusing my belly button was totally bare.

"Should i put on shorts jeans or a skirt?" i asked Andy

"Booty shorts" he said and i rolled my eyes but put a pair of short shorts on and then Ashley did loops and a nice shading jo bon my legs and arms and a couple by my eye and i just put my hair into a bun.

It wasnt over done but it did still look good. I put on a pair of boots that were pretty much molded to my feet by now and pulled the laces tight.

"Wow im ashamed that for once you took less time getting ready than i did" i told Andy, he laughed and i grabbed his hand and we just basically walked around holding hands and joking around.

"Do you really have to be walkign around the ENTIRE area?" he asked

"Yeah i have to promote this dude's shop" i said "Oh and im doing a show with Dahvie and Jayy today" i said

"Arent you hot?" he asked "Its like 100 degrees out and the body paint?" he asked

"A little but i cant take a shower with this" i pointed at the corset.

"Who says you need a shower?" he asked and grabbed a hose from behind a bus and sprayed me with it.

"ANDY!" i screamed blocking the waters trail with my hands. He laughed but didnt stop. "Great now the tape is ruined!" i said plicking off pieces of it.

"Just take it all off" he said adn stood infront of me so no one would see.

I grabbed a towel well stole it from the and's bus and dried myself off then put new tape on and put my hair up into a really messy bun.

"Ohh shit its time for BOTDF's concert" i said and pecked him on the cheek and ran off to where they were setting up.

"Hey- Woah why are you topless? And wet?" Dahvie asked

"I have to promote this place so i got these piercings and i had body paint on this morning but Andy decided to wet me with a hose so it went away" i said.

"By the way i cant believe you didnt tell me about the two of you" Jayy said putting on face makeup "im supposed to be the gay best friend here"

"Too late i already have Sabi" i said and he gasped

"Your cheating on me!"

I laughed and we went onto the stage and did Up all Night then they started to talk to teh crowd but before i could say anything someone yelled out "Slut!" and i turned then a giant red tomato flew over and hit me in the face and fell down to my entire body.

I stood for a moment and Dahvie and Jayy stepped closer to me but i ran way crying before any9one could touch me.

I ran back to the bus and passed the guys in the lounge and ran into the bathroom.

"Babe you'll never guess what-" Andy said then he saw me all red and covered in tomato puss. "what happened?" he asked.

"Nothing" i said wiping my face and arms.

He slammed his hand on the counter of the bathroom and i jumped then started to cry again "They threw a tomato at me calling me a whore when i went on stage with Dahvie and Jayy" i said.

"Damnit!" he yelled and stormed out

"Andy!" I pleaded "please plese don't make a scene don't say anything" I said close to tears

He signed reluctantly "fine. It of this happens again you come straight to me and you tell me because I won't stand for them treating you this way" he whiped off the puss and missed my forehead

But it wasn't the last time though, and it was the only time that I told him.

'Fans' talked crap to me at all times, on Facebook, twitter, stickam, even MySpace. They called me a tramp, a whore, a slut and they would say things like the only radon I got into the band was because I could give a good blowjob and stuff like that. They found out about me and matt from pictures thya is posted of us in those sweet coupley poses and they'd say that I was jumping from famous guy to famous guy and tha I broke up Andy and Matt's friendship.

*ANDY POV*

We were hangin around after a couple interviews when I saw for a distance Tali run Ito he bus she was covering her eyes with her hands and I saw some kids throwing red things at her and I ran to the bus.

"Babe?" I called.

There was no response by I still heard sobbing coming from her bunk.

"Babe" I said and opened be curtain and took off the covers that she had buried herself in.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" i shrieked looking at her.

Her skin was pink as in PINK okay not hte whole thing butlike blotches of her skin were pink and it looked well id say funny but then id laugh and shed probably break up with me.

"Im allergic to raspberries and thats what they were throwing at me" she scratched at her arm almost making it bleed "i need ointment"

"What the fans did?" i asked ignoring her second comment and she nodded.

"THATS IT!" i yelled and she immediatly grabbed my hand and shook her head, her eyes wide like a puppy's.

"What? Dont you think i know what they've been saying about you on the internet? I know Tali and they have no right to do that to you!!" i yelled and shook her off storming to the stage where Dylon's band was playing at the moment. My guess was that this is where more Black Veil Bride fans would be in that show since Tali had advertised them many many times in the past couple of weeks.

"Dylon hand me he mic" I said climbing onto the stage, surprisingly he handed it over cutting off the song.

"Alright how many of you all are black veil brides fans?" I asked and most of he crowd raised their hands looking around weirded out. "Alright well the. All you guys listen up!! I don't give a shit when haters talk crap about us saying that we're fags or whatever but hen when actual fans BVB army members start to talk shit about my girlfriend then I get pissed!!!! The first time you grew a fucking tomato at her I let it slide bcuawe SHE did t want me to make a scene then you started to cal her name and make up rumors on the web and I knew but I let it go because of her, because she didnt even tell me by now you threw raspberries at her fully knowing that she is allergic to them! Babe come here" I said and surprisingly she came over and he crowd gasped at her reddening skin. "yeah you pussies this is what happens!! I am disgusted in you!! I love this girl she is the most beautiful intellgent funny girl I have EVER met and if you can't learn to live with it then math we should just cancel he rest of or warped tour appearances. Either you fess up and apologize or we cancel" I said and lowered the mic.

Total silence.

"Fine then" I said after a few seconds o silence and I grabbed Tali's hand and me her back to the bus.