A vision of his powers came to her. Harley saw him disappearing into smoke and reappear somewhere. She didn't even know his name yet and he kept surprising her every second.

Finally, Harley stutters, "Uh . . . Hello, hi. Uh . . . Hi?"

"Hi," he responds as he smiles at her.

Her mouth start to go dry. "I'm . . . Um . . . I'm . . . Jubes, what's my name?"

"Harley."

"My name is Harley. Harley . . . Uh . . . Harley . . . Jubes, what's my last name?"

Jubilee wanted to laugh her ass off at her friend. "Jeknovorian."

"Jeknovorian! Yeah, Harley Jeknovorian."

"Jeck-no-what- the-what?" He tried to say her last name.

It was a little embarrassing for her when no one can pronounce her last name, but he wasn't annoying her at all. "Jeknovorian. I'm Armenian so my last name is a mouthful. And you are?"

"Kurt Vagner," he said his name. Kurt, Harley thought. His name is Kurt. So perfect. I like his accent.

"Wow, a teleporter." Harley looks at him in amazement. "You're the first one I've ever met."

His eyes widen. "How did you know I teleport?"

Harley hated it when she sees their powers without the person's permission. It's not like she could read minds, but she felt she had already made him uncomfortable. "Harley can detect powers in mutants," Jubilee informs him.

"Yeah, it's not really a cool power."

"I zhink it's incredible." Kurt compliments her

The cat-eared mutant smiled and says, "Thank you."

"I'm Jean, by the way." Jean introduces herself. "Don't worry, Jubilee. I already know my name." She laughs as Harley blushes in embarrassed.

"I'm just showing Kurt around the house." Jubilee informs her friends.

Kurt tells them, "It's my first time in America. I am very excited to see your culture."

"Well, you are not going to see it here," Scott smirks. "The only thing American about this place is that it used to be British."

"This is Scott." Jubilee introduces him to Kurt. "He is new here too."

"And I'm already up for a prison break." Scott stands from the couch. "What do you say we take this blue guy on a little field trip? I'm sure there's a mall around here somewhere."

The blue mutant stands there confused. "Vhat's a mall?"

It came to Harley's mind that maybe Kurt wasn't a regular teenager. "What's a mall?" Scott repeated, shocked by Kurt. "Alright. Now it's a matter of national pride. Civic duty."

"Scott." Jean attempts to stop him.

"What? You've been cooped up here for a long time. And the Professor is not even home."

Harley did feel like going somewhere today. She, Jean, and Jubilee have never skipped, but they knew they would get in trouble. She didn't want to seem like a loser in front of Kurt. "I agree with Scott." Harley blurts out. "Come on, Jean. We never skipped once. You have straight A's, Jubilee has perfect attendance, and I've only had detention four times this month. We're the best students here."

"I don't know," Jean responded, unsure of what to do.

"I-I like to go to the mall," Kurt interrupts. His awkwardness made him ten times more adorable to Harley. "Try it."