As I spoke, Neymar did not say anything.

"It's up to you if you want to go. No one is going to force you, Ney." I said softly. I studied his face and it was absolutely expressionless. I was getting worried. "I want to take you somewhere."

I spoke again. "I think you'll really like it. It'll be away from here and you can relax there. It'll be me, you and Davi. And anyone else you want to be there." I pursed my lips.

He didn't speak but he kept his gaze locked on me. However this time it seemed as if he was thinking about it.

I squeezed his hand again. "Please talk to me." I whispered.

He still did not speak and it was making me feel upset for him. I really just wanted to take him away from here so he could get his mind off of everything and relax through his recovery.

"Okay you don't have to answer right now. On another note, there are so many people praying for you right now. Your fans are praying for you right now. Your phone is going crazy with notifications from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook." I said reaching for his phone.

I unlocked it knowing the password and showed him. It smiled in content when he picked up his phone from my hand and started to look through it.

After a while of looking he looked back at me with tears in his eyes. It broke my heart to see him this way. I stood up and pulled him for a hug resting his head on my chest. I ran my hands through his hair as I felt his tears soak through my shirt. He had his arms around my waist.

"I want to make a video for them." He mumbled.

I pulled his face away from me and cupped it wiping his tears.

"You do?" I whispered.

"Yes. It's the least I could do for them." He said.

"Alright. Let me arrange it. I'll call Rafa and the boys to come back in and be with you." I pulled away from him.

He caught my hand as I was about to leave and stopped me. "I'd like to go. Me, you and Davi."

I smiled and nodded.

5 days later

"You okay there?" I asked Neymar as I drove the car. He was looking uncomfortable.

The past five days have been a blur. Brazil is out of the cup and our entire country is devastated about it. Neymar's getting through it day by day and recovering from his injury day by day.

The Brazilians have given nothing but massive love to our players and our team and that's all they really need right now.

Davi, Neymar and I were enroute to Arpaodor right now and we had been driving for a while now but the good news was that we were just 20 minutes away.

I had brought the papers our the house I had made for Neymar and Davi with me. I couldn't wait to see the look on Neymar's face when he we reach the house.

Like planned, Davi's birthday party would be held here and everyone would be coming down in 6 weeks for it. That would give Neymar time to relax and recover.