21

"How you feeling man?" Gil asked.

"I've been better." Neymar answered. He tried to sit up but hissed in the process.

I shook my head and stood up. I approached the bed and gave him a look. "Lay back." I said softly. Neymar didn't say anything and did as I said.

I used the automatic control to adjust the bed so that he was sitting somewhat upright but most importantly that he was sitting comfortably.

"Here's your dinner." Rafa said putting the tray of food on the table in front of him.

"I'm not hungry." He said.

"Neymar you have to eat. It's the only way you will get better." Rafa said again.

"But I don't want to." He said.

I raised and eyebrow at him. "Just eat. Please." I sighed. I looked over at Gil and Jô. "I'm going to go check on Davi. Make sure he finishes everything in the mean time. "

Rafa POV

I looked a Neymar who had a frown on his face. I walked over to him and sat on the stool beside him while Gil and Jô helped set up his meal.

"Eat." Gil said.

"I said I don't want to." He frowned once again.

"Well you're supposed to because you need to get better." I shook my head and grabbed a spoonful of the soup. I raised the spoon to his mouth but of course he turned his head the other way. "Neymar come on. Don't be like this."

"I told you that I am not hungry." He said. I could tell that he was becoming frustrated.

I sighed and took everything away from him and put it to the side. He will just have to deal with Gabriella.

That won't do him good as Gabriella is already worried sick and Neymar's in one of his moods. But if there's anyone that can handle his moods, then it's Gabriella.

My brother and Gabriella have history. They have a bond that is unbreakable.

We were all seated around Neymar who was still in his mood when Gabriella walked in. Her eyes landed on Neymar and her face formed a frown.

She then looked at us and we pointed to the food. She closed her eyes and sighed walking over to Neymar.

She sat on the chair that was beside his bed and held Neymar's hand.

"Hey." She said.

Gabriella POV

He didn't say anything but he did turn his head to me. I gave him a small smile squeezing his hand a bit.

"Can you eat at least a little?" I asked. "You're on an IV for now but you still need to eat to regain your strength."

Neymar continued to look at me in observation. He didn't make an expression so it was tough figuring out what was going through his head.

I sighed and turn to Rafa, Gil and Jô. "Can you guys give us a minute?"

They smiled and nodded then left the room leaving Neymar and I alone.

Once they left I turn my gaze back to Neymar. "I know you have a lot on your mind right now." I searched for any kind of emotion on his face but I could find none. "Though you cannot play, you are permitted to be at the next game to support them on the bench."