Nathanel (Main Guy)

I think I was 5 when I first came here... yeah that was it. My aunt had dropped me off because well, no one else could...

My parents had just died from a rogue attack. I couldn't believe that they were gone, but I had to. I was always raised to know who I was. A werewolf. I was proud to be one too. I remember learning things that everyone in my school weren't and I loved it.

I gor seriously bullied from it, I promised my friends that I was a wolf. But they never believed me, so the only other option was to make me the outsider. It worked, I was discluded from everything.

Then my parents died and everything was multiplied by 100. So, I was sent away, but instead of going to a normal school, I went to the woods. I met a man named Derek, he was like me. Apparently I was the first ever werewolf to show up to this camp. Well, besides Derek of course.

Derek was the coolest guy i've ever
met. He raised me, since I was 5. A little while into my life, I met Clarity. The most stupid, annoying girl ever. But she's one of my best friends, I grew up with her along my side. Glued to my side really.

I was the only person she ever talked to. That was until she started to hate everyone around her and she began to make fun of them. I mean, you could say she was a bully but... that's a very harsh word.

I've never had feelings for Clarity in that way and I knew she would get jealous over it. So one day I put it to the test.

"Have you seen that new girl?" I said sitting on my bed with a packet of gummies. Clairty just on the other side.

"What? Who?" She almost jumped when she heard my words. As it were the most important news ever.

"The water nymph? Gosh she's so hot!" I could see her face warming up and I knew that it was a really bad idea to get her mad. Considering she's a fire demon. Wood and fire? Not best friends. "I wouldn't date a girl like that though."

She relaxed from her tense form. "Oh, okay."

"Wanna play at the beach?" I asked trying to get her to calm down more.

"Sure!" She jumped up from the bed and ran out of my cabin. "Beat you there!"

"You can't compete with a werewolf!" I ran past her and she giggled uncontrollably.

I was twelve then. Now I'm 18, Clarity now being 19. I'm the alpha of the wolves in my pack. How I got there. That's a different story. I was in my friends cabin when I felt my spine tingle and warmth crawl through my body. I sat up straight and let my nose do it's thing.

"What are you doing?" Caleb asked me as I got up off of the floor.

"Caleb she's here." His eyes widened and he plastered a big smile on his face.

"Go find her then retard." He smacked my back.

My wolf was spinning in circles over this girl. Oh god what is she a human? Wait no she cant be human if she's in the camp. A nymph? Demon? Werewolf?!

The last word got my wolf raging. He wanted to find her so badly that he practically pulled me out of the door. Racing through the field I tripped a couple of times before I made it to Square. I saw Clarity bump into Sage and I completely forgot that I told her to meet me in my cabin.