~ Wretch ~

Well this is my first story and I hope you all enjoy it. Please leave a comment or at least a vote behind! This story is COPYRIGHTED by neqative on the 28th of December 2013! Enjoy!!

- -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- -

Dylan Meekler was a very unfortunate person.

We were all not sure what exactly happened, but we all knew this:

1. His Mother died in a car accident when he was 13.

2. His older sister committed suicide one night while he was out partying with his used-to-be-friends, his parents out on a honeymoon and his siblings sleeping over their friend's house; she had been the only one at home that time ( No one really knows why she killed herself).

3. His younger brother fell off a cliff when he wasn't paying attention and playing with his buddies in the forest, leading to a later-on-infected leg which then had to be amputated and replaced by a "fake" one. To this day one, he's the victim of many bullies.

4. His Father was blown into bits by a terrorist bombing while he was at work.

5. He's 18 right now, and he's living alone. All by himself. Balancing the task of education with the task of jobs.

Oh, and another thing. He was a wretch; an unfortunate, and unhappy person.

- -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- -- -