Chapter 2

"So Kristina I heard you played the piano" Uncle Si says "yea" I give my one word answer while the five boys look at me. I probably look like a mess, eyeliner runny and face red. My phone rings and I pull it out of my pocket "Caleb" I whisper before answering, all four boys lean towards me a bit "Hi" I breathe out "Kris we didn't even get a days notice" he hiccups. The tears start falling from my eyes again "I know it sucks, I can't be anywhere without you two by my side. You guys are my anchors" he sighs before taking another breath in. I can hear his breath become choppy as he breaths. "Please don't tell me your going back" I let out a sob "I don't plan to but I can't control it" He's quiet for a while before I hear movement "which airport are you going to?" My face lights up "there's only one" and he laughs "right, do you want me to bring Dalton?" I chuckle "please do, he's like my little bro" Caleb scoffs "what am I to you then?" I full on laugh "your older than me idiot you my older brother figure" he laughs too "see you  in a bit" we say our goodbyes and hang up. "You seem excited" Niall I believe says. "Well, my best friend just told me something so yea, I am.

At the airport

We check in our bags and I try to hold off as long as possible, right when Simon says we might have to go through soon I hear my name "KRISTINA" I turn around and see Caleb and Dalton "boys" the five boys look at me to see what I was talking about before following my eyes to who I was looking at "are thy the same boys from earlier?" Louis asks me. "Yup" I run towards my best friends and Dalton starts running forward before locking his arms around my hips and lifting me up into his embrace. "Hey I want a turn!" Caleb yells, catching the attention of the other people walking by "no she's mine!" Dalton starts running with me in his arms, it's not long before I realize he's running towards Simon. "Uncle Si help!! Calebs trying to take her away from me!" He hides behind Simon with me still cradled in his arms.
"Flight 24573 to Britain now boarding"
The intercom goes off. "Dalton put me down so I can say by the Caleb, then you." He nods and puts me on my feet and I run towards Caleb. "I can't do it!" I start sobbing into his shoulder. "Please Kristina I'm begging you. Don't do it again" he starts crying too and I feel another pair of arms wrap around me.