Chapter 1

Kris
I wake up to a pounding on my door "Kristina wake up please we have some visitors" my mother says from the other side of the door. I roll my eyes before pulling on some black jeans and texting my friend to come over so my mother wouldn't be to hard on me. I'm about to open the door before I realize I'm in a tank top. I pull on a thin grey sweater before applying eyeliner and mascara. running down the steps. "Uncle Simon!" I exclaim running down the steps, he turns away from a couple boys he was talking to but at the moment I didn't care. I run up to him and jump in his arms "hello Kris" he wraps his arms round me and I hug him tighter, wrapping my legs around his waist, to most people this would be weird but I've done this since I was tall enough to jump high enough. "Hey Louis she's like you" I hear a British voice say before laughing. I ignore them and continue hugging my uncle "I'm getting too old for this" he groans I giggle before the doorbell rings and I drop down "gotta get that" I wave at him and run to the door "Hey Kris whazzap?!" My best friend Dalton says before hugging me. He's wearing black jeans, a black v neck and eyeliner. He finished off with a top hat,some chains in his jeans and black and white converse. "Hey Dalton, come in" I let him in before realizing there are many boys in my living room "hey Dalton?" I say still staring at the boys "Yes ma'am" I clear my throat "what is going on?" He shrugs next to me and sits on our other couch and pull me down with him "no go away!" I laugh as he puts his arm around my waist and I struggle to get free "Never!!" He puts a hand over my mouth and I raise an eye brow before licking him "KRIS!!" He yells before pushing me off so I landed on the floor "your an ass" I groan holding my elbow "oh god are you okay?" He reaches out a hand and I smirk before pulling him on the floor and jumping up before he could catch me "Uncle Simon, Daltons being an ass" Simon and the boys laugh "okay Kris calm Down" while he was saying this Dalton picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, my calves were on his shoulder while my back was pressed against his and I was hanging upside down. "Anyways your mother told me you've been getting into more trouble" I sigh "turn around Dalton" he turns and I cross my arms while im still upside down "listen uncle si, I can't say that I haven't been getting into trouble because that's a lie but I think it's unfair to you, that my mother had you fly out here and-" I'm cut off by the doorbell ringing Dalton drops me and I land on my head. I curl up into a ball on the floor and groan "I'm going to kill you later" I hear footsteps "who are you going to kill?" I uncurl myself and throw myself into Calebs arms "Dalton dropped me!!" I say putting the back of my hand on my forehead "Dalton Rapattoni I swear you are so dead!" I smile "Run" Daltons eyes widen before he runs around the house. "That should keep them occupied for a while" I hear two throats clear. "Mother" I say looking at her "what's Uncle Simon doing here?" She sighs "I think it would be best for you to live with him for a year or two. Everything stops, the boys run into the room and freeze while looking at me. "WHAT!" I feel my face heating up "it's what's best, I already packed a few things for you this morning and you already have clothes at Simons, these boys are in a band called One Direction and you will be living with them and Simon will come and check up on you since you obviously can't be trusted alone" I scoff "that was once" she shakes her head and walks away to the kitchen. It all starts sinking in and I feel my face fall, I look at Dalton and Caleb, both of them have frowns and Caleb walks up to me. "Be strong please" he whispers in my ear before hugging me tightly. The tears fall down my face and I feel something wet on my shoulder, he's crying too, this just makes me cry harder. When Caleb lets go of me he laughs "your eyeliners runny" I giggle "yours too" he wipes his eye with his finger. Dalton looks like a little kid who was just told Santa wasn't real. He just walks up to me and drops on his knees. He hugs my legs and starts sobbing. I feel the tears run down my face again as I drop down to the floor with him. "I love you so much" he sobs "I know" I run my fingers through his hair and I hear a car horn beep outside "that's our car" Simon says. Figures mother would want me to leave today. Dalton picks me up in his arms before putting me on his back piggy back style while I hold onto Calebs hand. I give them both one last hug before I get in the car and I see their figures fade.