The first date ( part 2 )

As we sat in the back of the cab we were getting to know each other. He has two younger step brothers. His favorite animal is a turtle. And he likes to scuba dive and hula hoop. 

Once we got to the restaurant the host-est took us to our table. Andrew pull out my chair for me and scooted me into the table. He is a gentlemen. Our waitress came to the table and said " Nice to see you as usual Mr. Jeffery, and what can I start you off with? Today our special is Salmon." He looked at me and said "what would you like to drink?" I told him that water would be fine. He ordered our drinks and she left.

I looked at him and said " Mr. Jeffery?" he looked up at me and smirked and said " Yeah my dad owns it he wants me to follow in the family by owning businesses. He thinks that wanting to study Physiology is a pointless dream." I kind of understood where he was coming from, when I lived with my aunt she said that it was pointless to want to find Jennia. I explained to him that I understood in ways that he didn't even know.

After we ordered. He looked at me and said " So I know nothing about you and now you know a whole lot about me, so tell me about yourself." I gave him that look that said you don't even want to know about me." He said come on you can tell me." I said " Okay."

" When I was a little girl about five years old my mother took me to our neighbors house and said for me to stay there and that she needed to go to the store for some things that she would be back. So I sat there and waited, it was a while until the neighbor pulled up in her car she saw me sitting there. I walked up to her and said my mother was going to be back.  She asked me how long I had been outside and that she was going to call child services. So then I went to live with my aunt and she was an alcoholic. And one day I told her I was going to find my mother she told me that I would never find her. And a couple of years later my aunt is dead and here I am."

He loooked at me and said " I'm so sorry, I never thought that I had the most problems. Not mean you have any problems. I mean I just....ugh" I put my hand on his and said " I know what you mean."

Our food arrived at the table. As we ate we talked here and there. Once we were done he said that "it was time to get me home and that he didn't want to worry Shannon."

As we got to the my house he walked me to the door and we just stood there for a little bit and he came closer and closer and leaned down and kissed me.