Prologue

/edited/

It's dark. And Cold. It's a small room. With stone walls. No bed. No table. No lights. Nothing. Except there's one thing, one person. He's 22, and only in his boxers. He is in the corner of the room, curled up in a tiny ball trying to get warm.

His usual bouncy and controlled curls now wild and knotted. His usually bright green eyes now dull and lifeless. His usual pink,soft and plump lips now rough, chapped and losing color, Like the rest of his skin. His voice...getting weaker and weaker everyday.

Sometimes he would call out a quiet 'Zayn'

No one would come to help him.

No one could hear him.

But still, every night, He'd call out a quiet 'Zayn' expecting him to come and hold him tight. Tell him he loved him and that everything would be alright. Of course that never happened. Zayn never came for him.

He felt so alone. So...betrayed. Zayn promised him everything. He knew Zayns work was dangerous but he still wanted Zayn regardless.

Sometimes when he would think back, he would chuckle dryly. Blame himself for being in this situation.

He knew they would find something important to Zayn and take it.

He knew they would take him one day.

He thought Zayn would save that day, but he didn't.

He thought Zayn wouldn't watch them take him and throw him in the back of a van.

He thought everything Zayn told him was true.

But it was lies. All lies.

Zayn told Harry in the beginning, he shouldn't trust him. He should run while he has a chance. He should disappear before things got to serious.

Things were already serious, for Harry.

Harry had already fallen hard for Zayn.

When he laid eyes on the lad, he fell in love.

It was too late.

Zayn was too late.

But...

They were just on time.

The sad part about it is...

Harry didn't know that...this...place. Was where he would die.