Chapter Three: Revenge!

Start from the beginning

''Calm down Nikki! Get the others over here. We're gonna plan revenge like you said.''

''Okay! We'll be there in five!''

''Ok...Bye!''

I end the call and then I drop down on the sofa.

''What was the prank?'' Niall asks me. I look at him.

''Well...'' I start.

''Riley, you shouldn't be playing pranks at your age.'' Zayn cuts me off. I ignore him.

''Well, we were doing Chemistry and I had two little pellets. One was a sneezing pellet. The other was a stink pellet.'' I stopped to laugh. ''And, I threw one at the b¡itches table. It was the sneezing pellet. They started sneezing and they couldn't stop. Then, I threw the other one at them but it went another way and so it hit the geeks. Everyone around them started running around, with tissue and stuff covering their faces and tripping over.'' I stopped again to laugh. The boys were grinning, apart from Zayn who was looking at me grimly.

''But the best bit was when Nikki ran over to their table with another little ball and put it in their test tubes. After a few seconds it totally blew up!'' I burst out laughing. Then someone else started laughing. I turned around and saw that it was Zayn.

I snort. ''I thought you said...''

''Yeah, I know. But that was pretty funny!'' he cut me off. I grin at him.

''Ha! And anyway, one of the girls saw us and told on us.'' I say, slumping.

''Oh! Stupid snitches.'' Liam says. I laugh.

''Yep! And now, we're gonna plan revenge!'' I cry as the doorbell rings. I let my friends in and they sit in the living room.

''Okay, revenge. What can we do...?'' Erin asks.

''I have a plan...'' I wink at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Nikki, what are you carrying?'' I ask her as we sneak along the side of the road, ducking down low next to the bushes so the people in the houses don't see us.

''Er, nothing.'' she says. I shrug and carry on walking.

We reach the house. Jackie had informed us that the snitches would be meeting up today at exactly this time at this house.

''Get in positions!'' I whisper. They nod and run along.

Then I wait. The boys had agreed to our plan too, so they got in position too.

They walk up to the door and knock. Nikki waits by the corner of the house.

''OHMYGOD! It's ONE DIRECTION!'' Georgina screams.

''GO! FIRE! ATTACK!'' Holly and me yell, getting up and running towards the door. We all start throwing water balloons that are filled up with water (Duh!) and red, blue, green and yellow paint.

The girls who had come running to hear Georgina squeal like a pig, stop in surprise and then scream and leg it around the front lawn. I laugh to see that they're in their pyjamas. I glance at Nikki as she swings something at Georgina's head.

I suddenly hear a loud 'Pang!' and then a thud and then the other girls are running back inside.

''DARE TO TELL ON US AGAIN!!'' Erin screams at them.

''Nikki...What have you done?'' I ask, going closer. Then I burst out laughing.

''Nikki, you epic moron!'' I say, seeing Georgina unconscious on the grass and Nikki drawing on her face with permanent marker.