Chapter 2

When we reached Forks, Washington I stuck my head out the window. It felt amazing to be back home...home. It felt nice to say that again. I was so happy to be back. I smiled at Benjamin and he smiled back.

"Happy to be back?"

"Yes"

He chuckled and continued to hold my hand. When we got back to the house, it was the same as it was before. We got out the cars we went inside. Renny and I looked at each other before running out the house. We went to the cottage. It was exactly as it was. We smiled at each other and looked around.

When we got back to the main house, we said in unison,

"The cottage is still there"

Mom and Dad smiled at us.

"So we have to talk about school and work"

We groaned.

"Not again"

We laughed at Jacob's whining. Before Grandpa Carlisle could continue there was a knock at the front door. We all got quiet. Grandpa and Grandma went to answer the door. When they got back they had Alec and Jane Volturi. Jacob got in front of Renny and Benjamin got in front of me protectively.

"What are they doing here?"

Aunt Rosalie was mad.

"Alec, Jane why are you two here"

"We got kicked out the Volturi. Aro found a new member who had the same gifts as us but darker and better. They realized they didn't need us anymore"

"How do we know you aren't lying"

"You can call. We wouldn't be here if we hadn't"

Grandpa Carlisle went to call the Volturi. We were all tensed. When he got back, he sighed.

"Well"

"They are telling the truth. They did get kicked out the Volturi."

"So what now? They live here with us"

"Rosalie. Be nice"

"They tried to kill my nieces"

"But they didn't. We're a family. Alec, Jane welcome to the family"

"Thank you"

"We have some rules though. To be part of the family you must switch your diets to animals. No more humans"

They nodded.

"You'll also have to start school when you're eyes change colors. We act human"

"We understand. Thank you and err...Sorry about what happened"

Mom and Dad grinned slightly. They nodded.

"So whose going to be related to who?"

"Bella, Renesmee, and Hadley will be sisters. Their last names will be Swan. Edward, Alice,  Emmett, Jane, and Alec will be Cullen's, Rosalie and Jasper will be twins and Hale's. Benjamin and Jacob are cousins and their last names will be Black."

We all nodded. It was late so mom said,

"Bedtime Ness and Hads"

We both whined,

"Mooommmm"

"We all have school in the morning."

We sighed. We hugged everyone. Renny wouldn't hug Jane and Alec but I did. They stood tensed for a minute before slowly hugging me back. I said against their shoulders,

"I'm happy to have another Aunt and Uncle. Welcome to the family"

They hugged me tighter but not enough to crush me. I knew everyone was grinning. When I released them, Ren and I went to bed. I fell asleep quickly. I dreamed of Benjamin and I getting married and having our own kids.

A/N: I got my two wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. I'm in pain but I was bored. So here's an update for you all. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Lots more to come.