Chapter 1

(Hadley's Pov)

It's been Fifty years. Renesmee and I stopped growing. Both of us were forever 17. The day we stopped aging Jacob told Renesmee everything including the imprint. She was over the moon. Benjamin had also told me how he felt. I was excited even though I already knew we were mates. Don't tell him but I've had a huge crush on him since first meeting him.

Our family members seen it coming. A lot has happened in the past fifty years. I don't even know where to begin. I will tell you that we have lived in Alaska, England, Canada, New Hampshire, Ireland, and Scotland. Now we were going back to Forks, Washington. Personally, I love Forks, it was my first home. It was where I was born and where I met Benjamin.

When I had my things packed I looked around. I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. I turned and saw Benjamin. I grinned softly.

"You excited?"

"Yeah. We're moving back to the place we first met"

He chuckled.

"You were so shy"

I stuck my tongue out at him. He only laughed. He put his arms around my neck as I put my arms around his torso. I closed my eyes and sighed in content. He rested his forehead against the top of my head. We heard footsteps getting closer. We just ignored whoever it was.

"Hey, you two ready?"

We pulled apart and turned to see mom. She was grinning. I blushed slightly.

"Yeah mom"

"We're leaving soon"

"Okay"

She walked away. I looked at Benjamin.

"I guess we should get downstairs"

"Yeah, we should"

I pecked his lips making him grin.

"Let's go"

We got our bags and headed downstairs. When we stepped off the last step we saw everyone except Renny and Jacob. I sat on the couch.

"You excited about moving back to Forks?"

I looked at Grandma. I grinned happily and nodded. She chuckled. When Renny and Jacob came downstairs I gave her a grin. She blushed. I giggled.

When we had everything in the cars Benjamin was driving his car. It had been a Christmas present. I was a Acura NSX. He was surprised when he saw it. When we were all on the road he was behind dad. I was playing with the radio and humming.

When I found a radio station, I kept it on that. I was looking out the window.

"What's wrong my Lily-Flower?"

"Do you ever miss Amun and Kebi?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Amun changed you. You spent years with them"

"Lily-Flower you are my mate. I left them to be with you. I would do anything to be with you"

I grinned. I got his hand and laced my fingers through his. He brought our hands up and pressed a gentle kiss to the back of my hand. I grinned and looked out the window.