Chapter 9: The forbidden topic

After that awful scene with Louis and Felix fighting at the dining area, I ran away. Remember? Upon running away I ended up on a balcony. I stayed there for god knows how long it took, and then Vandel came so that he would comfort me because my emotions were uncontrollable that I burst out in tears.

After that heartbreaking moment, Vandel and I decided to get inside as he took me to my guestroom. Once I made it in, it took me by surprise to see Louis standing there with a phone on his ear and his ocean blue eyes darting on mine.

That, I knew, I was mad at my brother for taking me here. But I had to keep it in mind that Vandel thinks Louis and I are dating, so I shouldn't be mad at him for doing this.

Before Vandel leaves so I could talk to Louis about the incident at the dining area, he calls my attention and told me something.

Vandel was forcing, or perhaps pleading for us to stay here as Louis and I decided to insist that we stay for just 1 night. After the confirmation, he finally leaves the two of us alone in this room.

I already called Kenny that I'll be staying here with Louis for a night. At first, he wasn't happy that I get to sleep here with Louis, so I lied that he will be staying at the other room even though he's staying with me. I just don't wanna argue with him on little things that aren't a big deal. I'm also dealing a bigger one right now.

I was changing my casual clothes into a sleeping dress that are owned by Avery. It suits perfectly on my body.

"You look great," Louis said from behind as I turn around seeing him smirk playfully at me.

I rolled my eyes, scoffing,"Shut up, Louis, don't forget that I'm still pissed at you."

"Look, I'm so sorry, Valerie, I didn't mean to punch him in the face. He was just being so flirty to you that I can't seem to stand him during the dinner."

"Yeah, so what!?" I retort, giving him an annoyed look,"You shouldn't have done that, we're not even a couple anyway."

"I don't care," He grab on to my wrist, gripping it tight,"Remember what I said to you earlier, Val, don't forget," He bluntly said.

I pulled away from his grip as I rub my wrist,"It doesn't matter, and you shouldn't also say you love me. As I have said, you are not my boyfriend and I am not your girlfriend. In addition to that, you don't even mean it anyway."

"What if I did meant to say that for you?" He pulled my waist close to his warm body as I felt his hard stomach on me,"To say those 3 fucking words right in front of them as loud as I can for them and for you to even realise that I adore you so much that I wanted to have you."

His stare was so intense that I had to look at it deeply to find any answers if he really meant what he said to me. From what I get on his eyes is filled with pure love and seriousness.

No way.

Is it possible for THE Louis Tomlinson to fall in love with me? It's just that I can't seem to be quite sure if he really was indeed head over heels with me.

I shove his body away from me and shook my head,"No."

"No? Why not?" He takes another few steps, but I didn't allow him so I step back with my hand blocking his chest from his closeness to me.

"I can't, Lou, I have Kenny now. Don't you remember?" I exclaimed.

We were just staring at each other's eyes, waiting for any of us to say something next, but I was rooting for Louis to do it. He should say something before I give up talking about this shit.