Glitter

Today, I'm going back down to the Fields. I have to see her again, after yesterday, when she lit up like the sun when I told her I loved her, I just need her. Even thinking about her petite frame, sculpted facial features, and her smile that could put the sun and all the stars to shame, made me shiver with anxiety. I was getting closer.

"Maya?" I called out into the everlasting Fields. I hear her before I see her. The little twinkling sounds of her wings, and then the effervescent base of them after. I smiled and walked over to her.

She was crouched over a wilting flower, splaying her hand above it, and I watch as a miniature tornado of color surrounds the flowers body, making it spring back up like a child who had been told he could have two cookies.

It was beautiful to watch, and so was she. I kneel behind her as her wings flutter closed, and I wrap my arms around her waist.

She leans into my touch. Immediately knowing it was me. "Hello, Boing." I roll my eyes at the nickname.

"Hello, lovely." I say, pressing light kisses to her jawline, and neck. She tilts her head to allow me more access to her neck, and I pull back. "Do you like my little kisses?" She nods, "I don't think you like it enough." I continue to press kisses to her neck, this time sucking it to leave a love bite. A soft sigh leaves her mouth, and I feel her wings twitch on my chest as glitter falls beneath us.

"Josh, please. You know that I-" I cut her off.

"But I love when you do it. I want it to rain around me in nothing but your glitter. Don't be insecure." I run the hand on her waist underneath her tank top, letting it rest on her naked skin. She gasps.

"Your hands are cold." She says quietly. I apologize by leaving a little kiss on her hair, making her hum happily.

"Warm now, babe?" I ask. She nods, and I hold her like that for a bit, until she turns herself around my arms.

She just stares into my eyes for a while with her topaz crystal eyes, just waiting for something to happen. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" She asks. I smile and nod, leaning in and slotting my lips between hers. She grasps at my shoulders to bring me down to her, then she wraps her little arms around my neck.

I lift her up, and she wraps her legs around my waist, and pulls away from me. I take in her dark blue skirt and her white top. Her blond hair, and yellow shoes, with her nails a dark green. She was the world, literally. I knew then that I wanted her to be with me forever, and I wanted to keep her safe. "You have no idea how much I love you."

Her eyes light up, and her cheeks heat to a dark red. "I think you should show me." I stare at her.

"What?" She fiddles with my shirt collar.

"Show me how much." She looks up at me now, and her eyes are darkened with what I assume is lust. My breath hitches as she looks at me.

"How?" I ask.

She just starts to undo my shirt buttons, her wings fluttering with excitement, leaving glitter on my face. I smile lovingly at that. And I see her blush under my stare.

My shirt is off now, lying on the grass of the Field. "Maya, how do we do this outside?"

She just kisses me, making me sigh happily, forgetting the issue at hand. She jumps down from my arms, and points to a grass patch. "There?" I ask. She nods and pulls me over there. She pushes me down onto the ground, and the grass tickles my bare back.

I watch her crawl up my body, examining me, until she reaches my face. She leaves one chaste kiss on my lips before leaving little ones all down my torso.

I look at her until she pulls my pants off, and then I look up at the sky, which is turning grey. "It's okay if it rains on us, Joshie. I'll protect us from the water." Maya says, almost as though she read my thoughts.

I nod, and then I feel a kiss to the tip of my member. I gasp and look down at Maya, who looks so innocent, yet so sinful, as she puts me in her mouth. I sit up on my elbows so I can watch her as she works. Moving her head up and down on me, causing me to make little noises. I put my hand in her hair and yank it lightly. She moans and I feel the vibration throughout my cock, making me moan her name.

She looks up at me, and sinks down to deepthroat me as she never breaks eye contact. When her nose touches my navel I can't help but moan loudly, echoing through the Field. "Shit, princess, fuck." She pulls off.

"You like that?" She asks.

"I love it. It's so-" I finish my sentence with a moan so loud it's close to a scream when Maya deepthroats me again, the back of her throat stretching around my length. She continues to pull up and go down, deepthroating.

"Maya, baby, I'm gonna cum." She pulls off again. I watch her strip from her underwear, keeping her skirt on. She moves up my body and looks at me the whole time.

I don't know why, but there is nothing sexier than eye contact.

She grabs me by the base of my dick, and slowly sinks herself onto me, not breaking eye contact once, and I watch her face contort on pleasure.

When I'm all the way in, she places her hands on my chest, and begins to bounce slowly.

The feeling of me dragging against her walls is almost too much to handle already. "Uh. Maya. Uh." She breathes heavily, and starts picking up pace.

You can hear the sound of our skin slapping together as she bounces up and down my dick. When I jut my hips up at the same time she pushes down I hit her g-spot, erupting a moan from her mouth of my name, and a sprinkle of glitter around our bodies.

"Josh! Mmm. Fuck." She says as she slams back down on me.

I hold on so tight to her hips I'm sure there will be bruises there tomorrow. But those will just show she's mine. All mine.

She grinds now, causing us both to breath heavy. "Josh." She says, her wings stuttering. "I'm close." I nod, giving her the okay to cum.

She bounces two more times before she lets out a long, high moan, and her wings flap uncontrollably, spreading glitter all over us, and the grass terrain around us.

It continues to rain glitter, as she contracts around me, "Uh! Maya!" I say as I release, glitter still falling from high above us.

Maya pulls me out of her, brings my pants up, and collapses on top of my naked chest. "You must really love me." She says. I just run fingers through her hair.

Not a minute later, it starts to rain, and Maya puts up a barrier over us, and we lay together as we watch the rain fall around us, our fingers linked.

"Of course I love you, gorgeous." I say, and Maya hums happily, spewing more glitter on the dry ground.

***
You're welcome, graciecarpenter. Enjoy.
.xx Dez.