Chapter 5

Christina's POV

Five days.

Five days since Tris's yelling incident in the cafeteria. She finally agreed to take home some makeup, (she needed some) and she'll sometimes come over to my house, but on occasion I just end up blinking away tears. Today was eventful, due to the golden sun shinning through the trees, we took a bike ride.

"So you choked on a blueberry." Tris was starring at me seriously. We were taking about my blueberry muffin eating contest with Marlene yesterday. Tris didn't come because Mar had kissed Tobias, but I had to tell her.

"Yeah, my sixth muffin had a exceptionally large blueberry-" I got all serious, due to her seriousness. But she stared to crack up.

"You- chocked- on- a- haHaHA!" Tris burst into hysterics, I did soon after. We peddled home, and flipped on my bed.

"So can you come over tomorrow?" I asked, after our fit had died down.

"Uh, well Uriah noticed I was down because of the whole Tobias thing, so he invited me to watch a movie with, er, him." Tris scratched the back of her neck.

My brain almost exploded, I mean I subconsciously I grabbed my head. Tris. Was. On. A. Date. With. Uriah.

"Not a date!" Tris yelped, knowing what I though.

"Don't worry Tris, he'll help you take your mind off-" I cringed, unable to say Tobias's name.

"Four." She said coldly "Yeah."

I watched Tris pick at her pant leg, as she got a ding! Like a text.

"Him." Tris showed me her phone. There were messages from Tobias. I picked up her phone and read them.

Tris

Im sorry

Look im realy srry

Plzzzz

Tris!

Come on!

Ill make it up 2 U

Just call me

Plzzz tris

Tris rlly

TRIS

I WILL

REALLY!

!

PLZ

I decided to respond.

Who do you think YOU FREAKIN ARE RUNNING AROUND LEAVING SCARS COLLECTING YOUR JAR OF HEARTS AND TEARING LOVE APART go die in a hole

I sent it and gave it to Tris. She snorted. We got a reply a minute later.

Chris got your phone

"He's got that right." Tris said, checking her phone. "Hey, I got a message from Caleb, got to go."

She waved and left, giving me a lot of time to lay on my bed and think.