Chapter five

By someone moving around I wake up at the next morning.Immediately I start to groan and I let out a soft yawn.Carefully I rub my eyes and after a few seconds I open them.Right then I just see Rebekah standing at the bed and she just smiles down at me.I start to smile back at her and I slowly sit up in the bed.'You can get changed in your own room.It's across from mine' she suddenly tells me and I raise my eyebrow at her surpsised.Slowly I nod my head at her and I get up from Rebekah's bed.Then I walk over to the door,but then I hear Rebekah say 'You'll always be a part of this family and we all insisted in giving you a room for the time that you'd come back'.A slight smile appears on my face and I walk out of Rebekah's room.Quickly I go over to my room and when I enter it my eyes get really wide.Everything in here looks exactly like my room in their house in 1920.With a bright grin I go over to my closet and I open it fastly.Everywhere in this closet are new clothes,but there are also a lot of old dresses from me in there.For a few minutes I look through the closet,but then I have the perfect outfit together.Slowly I walk into the bathroom that's right besides my room and I lock the door behind myself.I strip off,take a short shower,put my clothes on,brush my teeth,blow drye my hair,let them naturally down and I put on some make up. After that I look at myself in the mirror and I just start to smile a little bit at myself.With that I leave my bathroom again and then I notice a note on my bed.Slowly I go over to the note and see that it's from Rebekah.

Hun,

me and Elijah are out to get something to eat.

I guess you're starving just like me.

Well,you already are at home here so do whatever you want.

Bekah xx

With a slight smile on my face I shake my head at Rebekah's words and I put the note back onto my bed.For a few seconds I think about what I should do,but then I get the idea of exploring the mansion.I leave my room quickly and then I just walk through the huge halls of the mansion. Everything in the mansion looks exactly like our old mansion in which we lived together, which makes me smile slightly.Right now I'm in front of a room wich has the letter 'K' on it and I immediately know wich room it is.Carefully I open the door and I enter the room very quietly. Now I'm surrounded by hundreds of paintings that he made.Slowly I look around the room and suddenly I see something that hurts me even more.In the room is a fire place and above the fire place is a painting of me and him.My stomach starts to turn a little bit and I feel a sharp pain in my heart.I take in a deep breath and I walk over to the painting.Carefully I put my hand onto it and I let out a soft sigh. Jacqueline Genevieve Salvatore,you hate him.He hurt you so much.There's no need to get sad all over again! My brain told me and of course it was right,but I still have this weird feeling in my stomach.Right then I notice a noteblock and a pen and I immediately know what to do.I go over to the couch which is in the room and I grab the noteblock with the pen.

Niklaus,

You burn or destroy that painting of us in some way or I'll come back and do it myself.
I don't even know why you still have it,
because if I remember it right..
I was only a toy for you.

Not caring to sign the note,because I know that Klaus will know from whom it is,I place the note onto the table next to the couch and right then I already hear 5 people entering the mansion. Quickly I get up from my seat and within 5 seconds I'm already in the kitchen.There I see Elijah and Rebekah with a girl and two boys.The three strangers don't say a single word and they don't even move.Slowly I look over to Rebekah and Elijah smirking and they immediately just nod at me.With my smirk widening I go over to one of the boys and I turn around once again to Rebekah and Elijah.'Bon Appettite' I say nicely to them befor turning to the boy again.My fangs and veins now visible,I thrust my fangs into the neck of the boy.The blood is slowly sliding down my troath wich starts to calm my hunger.After a few minutes I let go of the boy and he falls to the ground lifeless.Slowly I whipe away the blood around my mouth and I turn around to Elijah and Rebekah smirking,which are already done with eating.'You should go home.Nikaus could be here any minute.He called me and said that he'd come earlier' Elijah tells me and I just nod my head at him.With that I walk over to the large door,but befor leaving the mansion I turn around to Rebekah and Elijah.'Thank you for letting me stay here.I'll see you guys later' I say to them and with that I walk out of the mansion.I take in a deep breath and I'm already getting a head ache, knowing that I have to see Stefan, Damon and dopplebitch again.Slowly I roll my eyes and suddenly I have the feeling that someone is coming closer. Immediately I know who the person is and now I just speed away,but it was too late.'Don't leave' is all I can hear Klaus saying quietly,but I won't turn around to him.Now I do the best thing I can,run away from my problems like always.Quickly I speed through Mystic Falls and a few minutes later I already am right in front of my house.I start to slow down and I let out a soft sigh in relieve.Putting my bitch/pockerface on I walk through the door and I already hear 2 Vampires and a human in the living-room.Letting out a groan,I quietly go towards the living-room and when I enter the room I feel everyone's eyes on me,but I don't care about that as always.Withouting looking at anyone I walk over to the small bar and I decide to look through the cubboards.Everywhere are just bottles of Bourbon and I really hate to admit it,but someone in this house has a good taste.Then I just grab a bottle and I sit down on the table of the bar.With that I open up the bottle and I just let a large gulp of Bourbon glide down my throat.When I'm done with this I look at the others,but they're all already starring at me.

Me: What ? Don't stare at me like that or did no one ever thaught you behaviour?
Stefan: I didn't mean to..I mean..I'm sorry Jacqueline..For everything..
Elena: Gheez,get over it .You're so ungreatful and why do you have to bitch around like that ?I can't believe Stefan and Damon are your brothers..
Damon: Genevieve,Why are you here if you don't want to accept our apology ?
Me: Your apology won't make everything undone,or ? Oh and Elena, talk to me like that again and you won't live anymore.I have a few friends like Rebekah and Elijah and they'd all be happy to kill you,so watch what you're saying.Damon,it's our house isn't it ? I can come whenever I want
Stefan: I can understand you,but I just want you to know that I'm sorry for what we've done..
Elena: Babe,why aren't you defending me ? That bitch called your sister just threatend me !
Damon: You know what ? I'm not even sorry for that what we've done to you ! Jacqueline,we just didn't want you to grow old and leave us alone on this planet ! We saw you crying every night and we knew that you'd have killed yourself sooner or later.We only did it so we could be together like the family we once were !
Me: Oh no,don't you dare to say that to me Damon Salvatore ! You both dickheads already destoryed this family because Katherina destroyed the bond between us! And if you didn't noticed, Doppelbitch is doing the same thing over again with you and Stefan !We never were a family because of father ! It was only Stefan and father and you know what I'm talking about ! So,don't you tell me anything about a perfect family when we never had one.

Right now I'm full on yelling at Damon for his stupidness and I'm standing in the middle of the room with the bottle of Bourbon in my hand.Doppelbitch is looking at me speechless and looks at me a little bit scared because of my outburst.Out of the corner of my eyes I see Stefan looking really confused from Damon to me.'What do you mean with father?' Stefan quietly asks,but I just let out a fake laugh and keep the eye contact with Damon who is looking at me with sadness and worry all over his face,because we both are the only ones that know what I'm talking about.With that I walk over to the staircase,but befor going upstairs I turn around to Damon.'And don't you even dare to tell Stefan' I hiss at him and with that I speed up into my room.Loudly I shut my door close and I let out a frustrated groan/scream.Calming down a little bit I go over to my musicplayer and I turn on the radio.One of my favorite songs 'How ya doin' by Little Mix is on and I immediately turn the volume up.I put of my jacket and I just grab the bottle of Bourbon.Trying to forget what happened a few minutes ago,I start to dance around my room and drink the whole bottle empty.The whole time I keep on dancing and I sing along to every song that comes on.After hours of just dancing,singing,drinking and reading a book I start to get a little bit tired.Slowly I go over to my closet and I open the doors of it.Not caring what I wear this night,I pick out some clothes and I shut the doors of my closet again.With that I change into my pyjama,brush my teeth,remove my make up and I put my hair into a messy bun. After that I simply go over to my bed and I let myself fall into it.Slowly I pull the blanket over me and I stare onto the ceiling for a really long time.Images of what our father did to me run through my mind and for the first time in a very long time,I cry myself to sleep.