Chapter 1

Rosey is a 15 year old girl and had a rough life. Her parents ignored her and hated her , the bad memories stick to her everyday and it cuts her down like sharp knives. One day her parents told her that she was going on a business trip for two years and never told her when she was leaving . The funny thing they did mention was a nanny and Rosey didn't know how to react but kept it to herself until she went to her room.

Rosey 's POV
Wonderful I'm going to be here with someone I don't know and that persons supposed to be my nanny ? I just can't I went down stairs to ask who it was gonna be but when I went down stairs I saw my parents get in a cab and they never said goodbye and left. I went back upstairs to watch 5 seconds of summer funny moments ( I love them to fucking death) to get my mind of things until I heard a door open . I stoped the video then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I got scared and locked the door to make sure no one gets in.

Harry's POV
I know she's up here her parents told me everything about her they are such asses for doing this to her I will give her the love and protection she needs. After many kids I watched this little one is special I'm going to give her special treatments and make her happy. I here she's shy so let's see if I can get her out. Here goes nothing.......

Rosey's POV
Omg I'm scared someone is in my house and I don't know how they got in then I heard a voice. " Hi Rosey can I come in this is your Nanny and I would like to speak with you doll." I stayed silent for only for him to say who he is " My name is Harry Styles baby and I know who you are can I please come in and I know your probably hungry so if you come out I can get you fed and we can talk babygirl". I continued to stay silent and after that I heard a sigh from my so call nanny I heard keys jiggle in the door and I panicked and I ran into the closet and hid in there. Once Harry came into the room he goes " aww is my little friend trying to hide from me it's ok don't be shy I don't bite." I here him come closer and I panic and start crying then I stoped and hid farther in the closet.

Harry's POV
I know she's hiding and she's probably upset and scared and confused on to what's happening but I'm here to care for her. I seen a picture of her when her parents told me what to do with her and she is such a beauty. I think I hear her in the closet so I walk towards the closet and open it and go farther in to find her sucking on a cheetah pacifier with her beautiful blue baby eyes. She tried to run but I grabbed her and put her in my hip like a baby. I say to her " Hello beautiful what do we have here ?I say we have a beautiful girl named Rosey ,." I can tell she wants to get down so I sit her on the bed and her head is looking down and I lift her chin up to look up at me. She's upset I can tell and before I was about to say anything this came out her mouth.....

Rosey's POV
I WAS GOING OFF ON THIS MOTHER FUCKER I WAS BEYONED PISSED. LOOOOK HEEAR MISSSTER I DONT NEED A NANNY IM 15 YEARS OLD I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF( says stuttering). He goes oh really then I guess you don't need this pacifier since your a big girl. When he took it I tried to be strong but I started whining and then I started crying then he put in my mouth and said good girl with a smile/ smirk. Then he said how about we go talk about the rules and go eat lunch would you like that baby? I sat there on my bed silent and in my head I'm just so mad and scared I don't like him😭😔 then he had his hand out and I stared at it and he goes if u don't take my hand I'll carry you what's it gonna be buttercup? I still sat there silent and "he goes your a stubborn one aren't you ?",and I made this pouty face and he goes don't give me that face baby come on let's go and he picks me up and goes downstairs.

Harry's POV
Aww my little baby wants her pacifier and I like how she tries to be a big girl but she failed that's why she needs me. She gives me this look and stares at my hand and says nothing. She is so special I can't believe her parents treated her like shit but it's ok I'm here now for my princess. She is kinda stubborn but we're gonna fix that I love her so much that I'm looking forward to watching her for the next two years. I told her to not make the pouty face when I picked her up cause nothing is gonna change my mind. As we head down the stairs she starts to cry behind the pacifier then she tries to wiggle out of my grip and then at the end of the stairs she goes and hides. I here something from the dining room I heard like little sniffles. Her pacifier is in the floor so she has to be near by. I saw her when she wasn't looking so then I crawled under the table and said "PEEK A BOO MY LITTLE BABY ROSEY." Then before she could run I caught her in my arms and she was crying hard . Aww she really is a baby at heart she's so small for a 15 year old 😁

 Aww she really is a baby at heart she's so small for a 15 year old 😁

Pacifier Rosey uses