(Updated) Cover Ordering Rules And Regulations :-

• Please read everything first BEFORE taking your steps!
And the ones who comes back and orders on my cover shop repeatedly, please RECHECK the rules too, they might change! •

Before you order, there are some things u must know.

* Following ALL ( I mean ALL ) the rules FIRST ( means FIRST) is NECESSARY (is NECESSARY.) . (So don't say 'I will do your rules after I have finished doing this or that / I will do your rules since I'm busy . Meanwhile you can make me my covers'/ I have done HALF of your rules, you can make me my covers while I finish doing the rules.=NO.) Take your time finishing the rules , but try to not make it too long.*

- No requests for Fan-fictions, Anime or any other cartoons. I don't take those requests any more.

- I Don't make indecent and erotic looking covers with person or things...😝

-Do not bother to order on my shop if you are ordering from another shop at the same time...
I will be checking, and if I find , I will be declining your order/s.

-I ONLY make covers for PUBLISHED books with at least THREE-FIVE chapter minus the extra stuffs, just chapters with your story.(I don't do for unpublished works anymore.) I don't want my covers to go to waste if you don't decide to publish it, right? This has happened to me a lot of times😬 So please confirm if you actually have your work Pre-written or something like that...

-I will make you ONE cover for your book. But if I am inspired by your story , I will at least make you 5. But if you want different looking covers for one story . I can make that happen too if I can. (But only 2 design for ONE story.)

- Altogether , you can give me orders not only for 1 of your stories but OTHERS too.
———————————————————————————
•Now, R U L E S :-

1) A follow on this account , AKA ,
@Jas-the-bookie
You have to read at least 3-5 chapters...😋
of any of the following books:
-Gray Memories
-The diary Stealer (mind you, it is in a very BAD condition. But my sweet fans of TDS don't mind lol. I suggest you to read Gray Memories.)
If you are a regular orderer and you are done with the books above,
Then check out the one chaptered book, 'Beautiful Stranger'.

2) SAME goes for my OTHER account Jbooknerd101 , a follow and read on my one chaptered completed story , 'The blue-eyed mannequin' 🙂, or any other one chaptered story there.
HONESTLY, read my books and leave criticism. Not just 'good' or 'bad' . But honest ones. 😑 But not rude ones, obviously.

#If you are one of those silent readers , then...uhhh...well...leave 3-5 votes ?

3) After you have done the rules written above this one, then tell me a clear short description of your story with title and the true genre. And you can tell me how your cover should look if you have something in mind . And please tell me everything carefully so that you don't have chances of asking me to change something in your cover .
You will tell me this in the comment section of THIS chapter.🙃

4)-Mention my username on the DESCRIPTION (nowhere else, not any chapter or dedication; just the description section) of your story for the cover that I have made you and you are using.
I will remind you in a friendly way if you have forgotten. (No sarcasm intended 😂.)
———————————————————————————
More things you must know....

#And obviously, if you are a regular orderer and read two stories from each of my account, then read another two of my stories from my accounts.

*If the repeated orderers have read everything , then I'm happy to say you'll get the goodies for FREE!😂
-The same doesn't go for those who aren't done with each of my books.

-Do not disturb me or be annoying asking that when will your cover arrive again and again.... Be patient . I try to be as fast as possible. 🙄

-Do not be whiny , rude and comment badly if you are are not satisfied with your cover (do not point out that 'you have not made my covers as beautifully as you did with the others or that person'...Sometimes my covers depend on the feelings I have about particular stories). I try my best to make you the best covers .

-If you can't save your covers from here , then please send me your email address so that I can send them there. (Sorry, I don't take any other social media address.) :/

• To save your covers from here, tap the cover, it'll zoom and then if you notice any symbol that is a square with an arrow on top, tap it . It'll give you the desired social medias where you can then save the picture.
PS, I cannot assure you if screenshots would be appropriate to fit or not. So I don't take any responsibilities regarding screenshots.

- I will report you if you said they were made by you. So I will be keeping a sharp eye on you all whom I made the covers for...I mean it 😤.

* These rules weren't meant by any rude or offensive way . So if you think otherwise, I have nothing else to do. And I believe these rules are fair and very simple; so I hope u don't find any difficulties in following the rules. You can always message me if u have any confusion.*