Chapter 37 Taking Over

Start from the beginning

The crowd rallied, "What the...! 2 consecutive points for Faram Dite! Fantastic start!" 

Shindou gritted his teeth, "Damn it!"

Ibuki swore, "Shit! I'll block that shoots at the other time. Captain, we need to answer those shoots back."

Tenma inhaled, "I know, and that's what are we going to do. Tsurugi, go forth."

Tsurugi accepted the command.

"Let's go, Earth Eleven!"

Tenma told the team about Yara, not to pass her the ball. Yara just stared at them and crossed her arms. You could tell that she's really pissed off like a grenade clock ticking, close on exploding.  The match continued with the kick-off of Earth Eleven. Konoha dribbled up passes to Tenma then to Shindou. Yara seems to know what they talked about. She stared at them passing the ball to each other excluding her.

"If they will not pass the ball to me... then I'll go get it."

She accelerated and ran to Minaho who has the ball and stole it from the back. Earth Eleven and Faram Dite got shocked because of that act.

"Did Yara just stole the ball to her teammate? How foolish!"

"Dang, she found out. She'll really do anything to take a chance."

Yara ran straight to the Faram Dite's side but is chased by Tenma and Shindou. They tried to convince her to get back to the Earth Eleven's side and pass the ball to them.

"Listen, Yara! Get back the ball to us. Please, don't play it selfishly!" Tenma called.

Yara didn't halt but shouted back instead, "I don't care! Shut up!"

Her devilish eyes become more visible and bigger. She seems to be taken away by darkness in her heart. Instead of listening to Tenma and Shindou, she created a black colored wave, and hits the two players behind, tripping them and stopping them from tracks. She proceeded to the Faram Dite and made them play defensively in order to protect the goal.

She murmured with a smirk, "Faram Dite... shall be destroyed."

Hilary and Radon attempted to guard her, but, that didn't stop her. She tackled them hard on both sides and left them on the ground. She did the same thing on the other players. She tackled and uses her shoots to hit them. Earth Eleven froze in shock.

"What is she doing? She has to be stopped! This is not the soccer I expected for her to play." Tenma said with a worried voice.

Tsurugi was worried as well but managed to act calmly, "But how? We all know Yara has magic and that dark side is a powerful one."

"I'll think of a way. Shindou-san, Tsurugi, come with me. We'll bring the real Yara in this game."

The two of them nodded. 

Yara dirtily tackles Xeno again, hits Gandales violently, and shoots to Argo with great strength. That shoot punctures Argo's arm, enough to break it.

Yara stopped when she was near enough the goal post, "Now that there's no one to block me, this is my time...BLACK HOLE!!!" She unleashed her dark side's hissatsu. 

"Whoa, what's with that technique?"

Lalaya seems to be very troubled about her players. They were all writhing. She's also scared of what Yara can do with that dark aura-ed hissatsu.

"Great Ursus... what can she do? Faram Dite... get up! Please...!"

Yara's shoot was released and moved straight to the goal. Before it could get in, the 3 souls (Pegasus, Ookami, and Kujaku) tried to block the shot. A few seconds, the shoot's strength decreased and faded away, successfully blocking the destructive shot. Tsurugi also brought himself to talk to Yara. Aoi threw the Equestrian flute carefully to Tenma.

"Tenma! You'll need this!"

Tenma caught the flute mid-air, "Thanks!"

Tenma played the flute and the moment he blew in it, a gorgeous tune filled the arena. Everyone listened and was mesmerized with the tone that came out of it, including Yara. Shindou and the others were shocked because they never knew about this hidden talent of his. He didn't even show interest in music and instruments.

"How... where did you learn how to play that, Tenma?"

Something was stirring inside Yara that made her dark side's marrow slowly disappear. She transformed back to her normal form, fell to her knees and silently cried. Tenma stopped playing, and the buzzer rang. The 1st half was finished. Tsurugi approached and stared at her for a while. He can't take looking at her like that, so he lends his hand to her to help her get up.

-----To be continued-----